It drives me crazy...

This is a discussion on It drives me crazy... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by romansten9 I suppose my cousin thinks that NOT teaching gun safety, (but letting my daughters find a gun someday on their own, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: It drives me crazy...

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar

It drives me crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by romansten9 View Post
    I suppose my cousin thinks that NOT teaching gun safety, (but letting my daughters find a gun someday on their own, and not know how to handle it) is a better plan.
    I wonder if they view sex the same way?

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    "I posted on FB,..."

Well, there you go. Nuff said.
    tclance, oakchas and MrsHB like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    My observation is that if your beliefs and your politics lean toward the conservative side, posting your interests on Facebook is like flypaper for critics. I've dealt out some "in kind" posts and comments, and oh my goodness, you should hear the howls! Fortunately, by this stage of my life I've grown a pretty thick skin.

But regardless, congrats on the new gun!
    I agree about the "flypaper for critics" bit. I just do not see value in giving critics any opportunity to blind-side you.

That is why I do not have a FB account. I think I started the process but then thought better of it--never went back for any reason.

It's the FB, it'll happen. Maybe you will get lucky and they will delete you as a friend! I don't delete them because I know they are bothered by me than I of them.

Good luck getting an anti to change their ways. My wife went from anti to tolerant and now fully acknowledging the value and need for guns. She doesn't love em or share my passion but its as close as I think ill ever.get to changing a warped mind.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links