Ria range report (w/pics)

This is a discussion on Ria range report (w/pics) within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; So I took my new RIA 1911 A1 Gov. 5" out to the woods and the firing range these past few days. All I can ...

Thread: Ria range report (w/pics)

Ria range report (w/pics)

So I took my new RIA 1911 A1 Gov. 5" out to the woods and the firing range these past few days. All I can say is wow, guys. I'm extremely impressed with Rock Island, the gun performed flawlessly without FTE or FTF. I put about 200 rounds of PMC bronze 230gr and Federal 230gr through and both ammunitions worked great with the firearm. I was shooting very very close groups for my skill level, even got a "good shooting" from an older gentleman on the firing range. Everything seems very crisp from the safety to the 4.5lb trigger pull (guesstimation). It's a great joy to shoot the gun, as I wish I could have stayed at the range all day. I have nothing but great things to say about the RIA and would recommend to everyone I know and don't know.

If you have any questions regarding the pistol or just want to know more about my experience, ask away.

Pictures too!!
    oklahoma 056.jpgoklahoma 060.jpgoklahoma 063.jpg

2. Remove Ads

What range were you using. I work in OKC.

Quote Originally Posted by Dono View Post
    What range were you using. I work in OKC.
    H&H, they charge $5 for range use for military and LE I believe. I think it's usually $10 for civilian. Don't quote me but I only pay $5.

Links