Parts Needed!!!

Parts Needed!!!

This is a discussion on Parts Needed!!! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have a Marlin Model 25... This WAS a great rifle until the bolt was lost in a move a few years ago:( Where can ...

Thread: Parts Needed!!!

Parts Needed!!!

I have a Marlin Model 25... This WAS a great rifle until the bolt was lost in a move a few years ago:( Where can i find a new one? Any help will be great!
    Thanks

VIP Member
    I know Midway carries parts for Marlins, don't know about the bolt thought. You might also check with CS at Marlin Firearms.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

You might try Brownell's or here at Numrich: Firearm Parts & Accessories | Military Surplus | Numrich Gun Parts

Here are Marlin Model 25 bolt parts: 25 BOLT ACTION Accessories | Numrich Gun Parts

Distinguished Member Array dangerranger's Avatar
    Be sure its a Marlin 25 and not a Glenfield 25 [ also made by Marlin. ] they take different bolts and different magazines. sometime in the mid to late 80s is when they changed. If your Mag release is part of the gun you have a Marlin 25, if your mag release is part of the mag you have a Glenfield 25 [ it shares its parts with a marlin 80.] Yes its confusing, but most any marlin bolt from post WWII will fit and work up till the change in the mid 80s.And most any bolt after will fit also. just check the headspace with the new bolt. If its too short you will get a lot of light strikes and FTFs. If you dont find one at Numrich try Rimfire Central. They are a large online forum for Rimfires. Good luck DR

Links