Help with Eotech question please...

This is a discussion on Help with Eotech question please... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hope the day has started off great everyone. Been awhile since I've been on here but thought you were the group that could help me. ...

Thread: Help with Eotech question please...

Help with Eotech question please...

Hope the day has started off great everyone. Been awhile since I've been on here but thought you were the group that could help me. I am interested in purchasing a model 512 for my Mossberg 835 for turkey hunting. Finished my Grand Slam this past Spring and I'm still pumped about that. lol! I know some people say that there is no need for a scope on a turkey gun but I've been using a Nikon for several years and it's worked just fine for me (just have an itch to try a new toy). Anyway, my question has to do with rain (as it always tends to do in the Spring during hunting season). I understand that the unit itself is 100% waterproof but I'm worried about water droplets on the glass blurring my sight picture. Scope covers would be the obvious answer but the only ones that I see available are from GG&G and the installation of those require you to remove the protective hood and Eotech says that doing this voids the warranty. What option does a person have to solve this? Are there covers that I am not aware of besides using a Scopecoat? I have an Aimpoint Comp ML2 on my Bushmaster but thought I would give Eotech a try. Thanks for your time!
    Allen

-"I may get killed with my own gun, but he's gonna have to beat me to death with it, 'cause it's going to be empty." -Clint Smith

2. Remove Ads

Links