A. A. 22 conv kit. question??

This is a discussion on A. A. 22 conv kit. question?? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; So anybody with the Advantage arms 22 conv kit for their glock, do you use it with a ghost connector?? I have one on the ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Diddle

Thread: A. A. 22 conv kit. question??

Distinguished Member

A. A. 22 conv kit. question??

So anybody with the Advantage arms 22 conv kit for their glock, do you use it with a ghost connector?? I have one on the way, but my 23 has a ghost connector and was reading on their website that it should not be used with anything but the stock setup. I won't mind having to use a stock connector, just wondering if anyone has experience??
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I think that is more of a CYA issue. It may work or it may not. The AA is designed for the stock Glock and is only "guaranteed" to work with that setup. But, if th Ghost works with the Glock slide, it should work with AA.

I always ran mine with the stock parts so I am only giving an educated guess.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    The AA kit works fine on my stock Glock 30 until I put a lot of rounds thru it. The grime builds up arounds 100 shots or so. A wipedown with a cleaning cloth puts it right back into action. I use CCI Mini-mags without problems. It's a good kit. I just wish mags were easier to find.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member
    Cool, guess I'll find out for sure once I get it. I hear ya about magazines, I asked the guy at my range to go ahead an get extra mags if possible.

G19 AIWB

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar
    No problem with one for a Glock 26 providing I use the recomended ammo on a stock pistol. CCI 0030 seems to work fine. I will say however all of my Glock firearms are 100% stock. If they are sold as perfection, how could a person improve them?
    miller_man likes this.
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

The AA Kit ategorically will NOT work with a Ghost connector on any of mine. ried it, done iy, got the tee shirt. All work as adertised with factory connectors.
    "What does Marcellus Wallace LOOK like?"

Distinguished Member
    Alright, thats what I was looking for. Not THAT much difference between the stock and ghost, I'll just put the stock back in and learn to love it. Probably better off for a few reasons that way anyway. Thanks for the answer guys.

G19 AIWB

Links