DW Guardian first time out

This is a discussion on DW Guardian first time out within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Finally got to shoot my new DW Guardian yesterday. Ran thru about 200 rds. Gun ran flawlessly with the factory mags and the WC ETM ...

Thread: DW Guardian first time out

Distinguished Member

DW Guardian first time out

Finally got to shoot my new DW Guardian yesterday. Ran thru about 200 rds. Gun ran flawlessly with the factory mags and the WC ETM mags. I haven't shot a .45 in a while and the recoil is a bit more than my SR9c. But i did like it. After another few hundred rds. and then some pd ammo trials I can begin to cc it. It disappears under a long shirt in my D. M. Bullard leather IWB. Any tips on 1911s will be appreciated.
    Last edited by oldnfat; December 2nd, 2012 at 04:06 PM.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Don't have a Gaurdian, but have the DW Classic Commander Bobtail. She eats any kind of ammo I feed it, from cheap Tulammo to Federal HST. I've been looking at the 9mm Gaurdian, just haven't been able to justify it to myself yet.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Congrats on the new DW and your successful outing.
    Chose a weapon that goes bang EVERY time!

Links