Palmetto State Armory

This is a discussion on Palmetto State Armory within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Has anyone had success trying to get through to Palmetto State Armory's customer service? I call, and all I get is a message that states ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Palmetto State Armory

Palmetto State Armory

Has anyone had success trying to get through to Palmetto State Armory's customer service?

I call, and all I get is a message that states they are helping other costumers and to try my call again latter. I get this message repeatedly (over 20 attempts to date). I also get ZERO responses from their email.

Does anyone have an idea of what is going on?
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

2. Remove Ads

I haven't tried to contact them, but they did process an ammo order for me just fine just 2-3 weeks ago.

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    I've been quite satisfied with purchases I have made from them. I haven't even tried to call them or email them.

E-mail is much more reliable than the phone for contacting them.

They will respond to e-mails within 1-2 days usually.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by DMan View Post
    Has anyone had success trying to get through to Palmetto State Armory's customer service?

I call, and all I get is a message that states they are helping other costumers and to try my call again latter. I get this message repeatedly (over 20 attempts to date). I also get ZERO responses from their email.

Does anyone have an idea of what is going on?
    I have also tried to call the the last two days to no avail. I placed an order 8 days ago and have yet to receive a confirmation email. I emailed them yesterday and they just responded back and said my order will ship in a few days. It seems they are really backed up. Depending on how my order ships, I may or may not order from them again. I would rather pay a few more bucks and have my ammo arrive sooner.

Yeah same here, got the same email your order SHOULD, not will... ship in the next few days... and its been over a week already. Not happy, but yeah they are backed up...thats fine... at least shoot out some emails saying what the deal is, but thats just me. OH well.. We shall see, its a LPK for my AR... so not many other choices.

Gun and ammo sales are through the roof lately, Im sure they're just a bit behind.

OUT OF STOCK, everywhere

NMB
    Luckily, I have been 100% satisfied with everything I have bought from them.

Its a crazy time right now for gun companies, im sure they really are helping others. I would keep emailing and calling until you get a response.
    NRA Member
    Certified Kitchen Gunsmith

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
    - C.S. Lewis

PSA offered free shipping throught most of this past summer and the response was overwhelming... they were weeks behind in fullfilling orders, but fulfill them they did.
    I imagine they're just as overwhelmed with frantic buyers in fear of the current political climate and probably struggling to keep up.
    I've been a regular customer of PSA for quite a while and have always been happy in the end.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

VIP Member
    They are slammed busy so getting anyone is like winning the lottery; it can happen but it probably won't be you!

As someone else posted, I'd suggest email (especially if you are simply looking for a status update). Not that being busy is a good excuse, but I gather they are just too few people trying to do too much stuff and they have orders piling up around them.

LOL, you know what would be great for the gun/ammo industry? Another liberal "anti gun" president! If we elect Clinton profits will be unbelievable.....If I owned a gun store Id vote dem every time.

Wow, Emails I have sent get an auto response saying they it takes two business days to respond. 7 business days latter, no response to several attempts. When I try to call all I get is "No one is available to take your call right now, please try again latter" On one of my many attempts, I was able to leave a voice mail, with no response (4 business days ago).

Their web site states their system does not allow for back order-I placed my order, and a day or two latter they showed it as being "out-of-stock". And I have no idea on the status of my order with the exception of it saying it is stuck as "Processing" for a significantly long period of time.

I wish I knew what gives - granted Christmas season etc, but although they are booming right now, it will drive me away as a returning customer in the future unless they get in control of their customer service capabilities (or lack thereof).
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    I got an auto-response when I ordered with order number, invoice, etc. That was 3 weeks ago and the order shipped and was received in less than a week. I hope they are just swamped with orders now.

I PMed them on Arfcom with a concern when I got my rifle and the head of their rifle division called me from his own number in the building. Now I've got a direct line to him should I ever need it. In fact, I think Arfcom is the best way of communicating with them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links