What are your 2A beliefs (150 words or less)

This is a discussion on What are your 2A beliefs (150 words or less) within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Hopyard Oh my. Please read Article III of our constitution. A Brief Overview of the Supreme Court The Supreme Court's job is ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: What are your 2A beliefs (150 words or less)

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Oh my. Please read Article III of our constitution. A Brief Overview of the Supreme Court
    The Supreme Court's job is to enforce the Constitution, not to continuously interpret it to mean whatever everyone thinks it should mean at any given moment. By endorsing anything else you're buying into a blatant scam that threatens everyone's freedom and the rule of law in this country.

2. Remove Ads

Agreed except I think employers do not have the right to ban firearms from employees vehicle at a minimum. They have NO way to protect employees during their commute to and from work and therefore have no right to prohibit them from keeping their firearm locked in their vehicle on company property.

It's already been proven that societies with more guns in the hands of law abiding citizens have a lower crime rate. If you can legally purchase, you should be able to carry any way you want and through every state in the United States. Criminals don't worry about where or when they can carry. Seems they create all these laws that affect the law abiding. The law abiding are not the ones they should worried about.

Wipe all the gun laws off the books is what I say.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Just undo the 1968 gun control laws, and all laws since then.... then we're good.

The 1932 law can be debated on full autos.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links