Glock's military/LEO program

This is a discussion on Glock's military/LEO program within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'm curious if anyone knows if Department of Defense personnel can get Glock's military/LEO discount? I'd make some phone calls, but it's after 1 a.m. ...

Thread: Glock's military/LEO program

I'm curious if anyone knows if Department of Defense personnel can get Glock's military/LEO discount? I'd make some phone calls, but it's after 1 a.m. so I'd just be a nuisance :) Thanks for any information!

I believe you do. I am about 100% positive.
    Randy
    "The only purpose for a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should have never laid down". -unknown

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    Yes you do. I have bought multiple Glock's through that program. So have many friends of mine. Either you need to find a LE distributor local to you or call the Glock number on their website and talk to one of there LE sales guys. I do think the prices when up about $20 from last year but still it is a good program.

Awesome. Thanks to the both of you.

Paramedics, emts and firefighters also get it

Quote Originally Posted by skatalite View Post
    I'm curious if anyone knows if Department of Defense personnel can get Glock's military/LEO discount? I'd make some phone calls, but it's after 1 a.m. so I'd just be a nuisance :) Thanks for any information!
    What type of Department of Defense personnel are you talking about? DoD civilians, contractors, retired active duty?

I am pretty sure retired uniformed service, Reservists, and Guard does. I don't know about DoD civilians. Contractors I wouldn't think so. Let us know what you find out, I'm kinda curious...

VIP Member
    All active, retired, National Guard, contractor and so on with a CAC card can get the discount. Firefighters, EMT's, anyone considered a first responder is eligible as long as you have some sort of I.D.

Just remember guys it is unlawful for you to make a copy of your CAC unless it is for a medical need i.e. hospital treatment, insurance and so on.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Sponsored Links