weird costas just brought up decision making rather than banning cars

This is a discussion on weird costas just brought up decision making rather than banning cars within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; piers morgan just tweeted this: @piersmorgan Just finished a great interview with Bob Costas - makes more sense re guns in America than anyone I've ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: weird costas just brought up decision making rather than banning cars

piers morgan just tweeted this:

@piersmorgan
    Just finished a great interview with Bob Costas - makes more sense re guns in America than anyone I've met. CNN 9pmET

I honestly don't think I can bring myself to watch that to night. I'm so frustrated.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    I was listening to Rush today, he jokingly called for a ban on the wheel, claiming the wheel has caused more deaths in history than any other object, LOL!
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Quote Originally Posted by AdBro View Post
    piers morgan just tweeted this:

@piersmorgan
    Just finished a great interview with Bob Costas - makes more sense re guns in America than anyone I've met. CNN 9pmET
    Link:Piers Morgan Tonight Piers Morgan - CNN.com Blogs

Can't wait to hear/see the whole interview........ Two Liberal anti's caressing each other
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Quote Originally Posted by AdBro View Post
    afterall, a car was used to kill that coyboys player--tons of football players have cars now. is there a certain "car culture" growing?

certainly he can't be blaming a man's poor decisions!
    * Or the alcohol they drank first
    * Or the party culture of the NFL
    * Or ..... the cat that he swerved to miss .... dang cats anyway, they should outlaw cats.
    * or ..... more driver's training and safer cars, or no cars at all.
    * Or .....
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links