Sharonville, OH December Gun Show PACKED Yesterday!

This is a discussion on Sharonville, OH December Gun Show PACKED Yesterday! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; When I pulled up to the Sharonville, OH gun show Saturday afternoon, the line to get in was 2 wide, out the door. For the ...

Thread: Sharonville, OH December Gun Show PACKED Yesterday!

When I pulled up to the Sharonville, OH gun show Saturday afternoon, the line to get in was 2 wide, out the door. For the past six months that I've been going I've never seen it like this. I don't know if it was Christmas shopping, knee-jerk reaction to Newtown, or ? When I left 90 minutes later, the line was still out the door. I even heard one of the vendors discussing it incredulously with another vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by blanco64 View Post
    When I pulled up to the Sharonville, OH gun show Saturday afternoon, the line to get in was 2 wide, out the door. For the past six months that I've been going I've never seen it like this. I don't know if it was Christmas shopping, knee-jerk reaction to Newtown, or ? When I left 90 minutes later, the line was still out the door. I even heard one of the vendors discussing it incredulously with another vendor.
    After seeing similar attendance here in Colorado following the Aurora movie theater shooting, I can only assume that we will see more of the same when such abominable events occur.

Sponsored Links