Mag frenzie

Mag frenzie

This is a discussion on Mag frenzie within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I went online today to check on mag. prices, I noticed that most of my online shopping spots are all sold out of AR mags. ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By archer51
  • 1 Post By glockman10mm

Thread: Mag frenzie

Mag frenzie

I went online today to check on mag. prices, I noticed that most of my online shopping spots are all sold out of AR mags.
    Midway USA has a limit on mag. purchases. They had e-mailed me a few days ago, that they had a shipment of C-products mags in.
    So I was going to order 6 of them and they, have a limit of 2 per customer.
    Here we go again.
    The shooting in Colorado, we got Ammo shortages, and now a psycho in Coneticutt, and a Maqg. shortage.

A lot of Smart people doing what they need to do..
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the6shooter View Post
    I went online today to check on mag. prices, I noticed that most of my online shopping spots are all sold out of AR mags.
    Midway USA has a limit on mag. purchases. They had e-mailed me a few days ago, that they had a shipment of C-products mags in.
    So I was going to order 6 of them and they, have a limit of 2 per customer.
    Here we go again.
    The shooting in Colorado, we got Ammo shortages, and now a psycho in Coneticutt, and a Maqg. shortage.
    So you buy 2, your wife buys 2, your dog buys 2. I don't see a problem.
    atctimmy and msgt/ret like this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    Yup. I spent about an hour yesterday helping a buddy find the last of the parts he needs to complete a couple of ARs. I'll say this, I wish I had a few hundred extra BCGs laying around; I could get rich without even price gouging!

I ordered some extra CZ mags and some extra 20 and 30 round AR mags last night. I already have shipping confirmation on the CZ mags. We'll see what happens to my AR order...

Re: Mag frenzie

Did the same last night. Ordered SKS magazines. By the time I went from selecting what I wanted from what was in stock, to check out...half were on back order.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2
    'Fortes Fortuna Juvat'
    NRA Member
    NRA Life of Duty Member

Distinguished Member
    Not just ammo and mags... try to find and AR firing pin! If you can find them in stock, places like Midway are selling only 1 per customer.
    Gonna be a rough ride folks.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

I'm not buying anything. I learned from the last go around in the 90s.

I'll let the other dummies pay the inflated prices. I've got enough to do me.
    aus71383 likes this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Buy em all now, then sell em through eBay or Craigslist two years from now if that twit in California gets her way. I don't even own an AK-74, but I bought 3 mags at $11 each, knowing I can sell em for $30 apiece soon.

Senior Member Array IAm_Not_Lost's Avatar
    It isn't just mags that's for sure. I stopped by my lgs just to grab some .22 ammo Saturday and noticed that they had sold out on all of their lowers as well. The gun owners were just happy as can be.
    "Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?" - Paul Smecker

Noticed on Cheaper than Dirt nearly all 30 rounders are sold out. Good frickin lord. I'm debating on whether or not to pick up two or three AK-74 mags. I don't have a 74 but one day probably will. Just not sure if it's worth picking up a few at this point. I've never went "buy crazy" after any of the other shootings, but I've got a bad feeling about what's coming down the pipe. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Sponsored Links