The "COEXIST" wing of democrats calling for the murder of NRA members - Page 2

The "COEXIST" wing of democrats calling for the murder of NRA members

This is a discussion on The "COEXIST" wing of democrats calling for the murder of NRA members within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I guess once again I have a price on my head...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The "COEXIST" wing of democrats calling for the murder of NRA members

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    I guess once again I have a price on my head

Administrator
    Could you give us an exact dollar amount?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowwalker View Post
    I guess once again I have a price on my head

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I don't know the value on me, but my wife carries a pocketbook full of change just in case.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    I don't know the value on me, but my wife carries a pocketbook full of change just in case.
    Excellent. Bribe money may come in handy.
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

Mrs. Ghost Tracker won't pay a nickel. She's convinced that, after time, they'll pay her to...take me back!
    QKShooter, Hopyard and AdBro like this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

It funny how this "massacre" is all about guns and not about people. Yet the worse attack on US Soil not a single shot was fired yet killed 168 people and 19 children. Is it because a scapegoat was missing?
    oneshot likes this.

VIP Member
    Ah, so now we take as true, news stories posted on a political blog.

I've no clue if threats were made, but I did look up what COEXIST is, and somehow
    it just doesn't seem like either an organ of our US Democratic Party or a group which
    would make this type of threat.

This is not the best possible link, but
    should give everyone some idea of what it is---- What is coexist? Is it a religion? - Yahoo! Answers

Also, try this: "The Coexist Foundation, a charitable organization based in London, England which aims to improve religious relationships between people " Coexist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On the net I guess any blogger can make any claim, and on the phone any individual choosing to make
    a threat can claim affiliation with any organization.

I'm taking this report with the usual grain of salt
    until it is verified by the authorities or even by NRA officials themselves.
    blitzburgh and wmhawth like this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Ah, so now we take as true, news stories posted on a political blog.

I've no clue if threats were made, but I did look up what COEXIST is, and somehow
    it just doesn't seem like either an organ of our US Democratic Party or a group which
    would make this type of threat.

This is not the best possible link, but
    should give everyone some idea of what it is---- What is coexist? Is it a religion? - Yahoo! Answers

Also, try this: "The Coexist Foundation, a charitable organization based in London, England which aims to improve religious relationships between people " Coexist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On the net I guess any blogger can make any claim, and on the phone any individual choosing to make
    a threat can claim affiliation with any organization.

I'm taking this report with the usual grain of salt
    until it is verified by the authorities or even by NRA officials themselves.
    I was also unable to find a reliable, independent source of COEXIST making such a statement.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c

Liberals wanting to kill people is an Oxymoron.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaDawg View Post
    Just goes to show that "tolerance" is only for ideas and opinions that they agree with.

^^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^^^

And "they " are calling the shooter in Newtown insane (which, by my definition, he was).

A vast majority of anti gun people closely resemble the animal rights people in their extremism, and far too often they are the same people.
    I am all for treating animals with respect mind you, its just they don't get any rights, as far as the proper context of the word goes.

Fuuny how conveniently all this "hell" is breaking loose, AFTER Obama was re-elected.
    Funny how all of a sudden even A ranked elected officials are jumping on the bandwagon..........

We are in for a fight and a half.

White House highlights
    Calls to review gun policies in the wake of the shooting have not been limited to gun control supporters.

Democratic Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, an "A"-rated member of the NRA, told reporters at the state Capitol Monday that "the status quo is not acceptable anymore" and called for restrictions on assault weapons, according to reports.

West Virginia Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin, another "A"-rated member of the NRA, on Monday questioned the availability of assault weapons, saying on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," "I don't know anyone in the sporting or hunting arena that goes out with an assault rifle. I don't know anybody that needs 30 rounds in a clip to go hunting. I mean, these are things that need to be talked about."
    Connecticut Democratic Gov. Dan Malloy said at a press briefing Monday in Hartford, Conn., that he supports hunters' rights and gun owners' rights but "this stuff has gone too far and is too easy to own." He noted his past support for the Brady Bill and assault weapons ban.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Ryder Trucks. They should be banned.
    Each of us has a natural right, from God, to defend his person, his liberty, and his property.

Frederic Bastiat

and they wonder why anyone would need a high cap mag
    1911 when a follow up shot just isn't an option

Quote Originally Posted by KoriBustard View Post
    I was also unable to find a reliable, independent source of COEXIST making such a statement.
    i mean "coexist" like all the liberals with the bumper stickers. liberals say they want to coexist and be openminded until people with different opinions come along. it's not like it's some ACTUAL organization.
    d2jlking likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by accessbob View Post
    So, Pogrom anyone? 1930's Germany ring a bell?
    If things don't change, that will happen here. What will the coexisters do then. Pray for help, if they know how to pray.

Quote Originally Posted by AdBro View Post
    i mean "coexist" like all the liberals with the bumper stickers. liberals say they want to coexist and be openminded until people with different opinions come along. it's not like it's some ACTUAL organization.
    I knew your meaning. See those bumper stickers all the time. The threats posted on twitter are ridiculous, and it is ironic that the same people advocating the outlawing of guns would call for people to be shot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links