The "COEXIST" wing of democrats calling for the murder of NRA members

This is a discussion on The "COEXIST" wing of democrats calling for the murder of NRA members within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I swear... You are as bad as the media. The "COEXIST" wing of democrats? Come on... You mean some random morons on twitter. You should ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The "COEXIST" wing of democrats calling for the murder of NRA members

I swear... You are as bad as the media. The "COEXIST" wing of democrats? Come on... You mean some random morons on twitter. You should be ashamed of yourself. This is no better than me going out and gathering some racists tweets from white people and screaming "OMgZ!11!! Teh whitez people are RACIST!!!!!" People that buy into this "a few morons say something and all of a sudden that is representative of the whole" are the reason WHY the media has the sway that it does. Just once more because I REALLY think it needs to be said again, you should be ashamed of yourself. And anyone that has read those tweets and assumed that's representative of democrats, your should ALSO be ashamed of yourself.

EDIT: Actually, anyone that reads ANYTHING on twitter and assumes that is representative of ANY group should be ashamed of themselves. We whine and cry when we as a group are judged by the actions of a few but in the next breath will turn around and do the same. Sad.
    Hopyard, suntzu, wmhawth and 1 others like this.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

2. Remove Ads

pro-second-amendment democrat is becoming an oxymoron. how can you sleep at night defending them?

Quote Originally Posted by AdBro View Post
    pro-second-amendment democrat is becoming an oxymoron. how can you sleep at night defending them?
    I didn't say anything about the second amendment or about democrats. You should be ashamed of yourself because you read a few tweets on the internet and then assumed that was representative of an entire group of people. If I went and found some tweets from white people about how blacks, gays, Hispanics, Catholics and Jews should be murdered and tried to make the argument that all white people are racist, homophobic and anti religious you would say I am a complete moron but that same premise is EXACTLY what you just did.

Even better yet... Give me a couple mins. I am going to go collect a bunch of tweets from the westboro baptist churches members and use that do judge all of Christianity...
    wmhawth likes this.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    I didn't say anything about the second amendment or about democrats. You should be ashamed of yourself because you read a few tweets on the internet and then assumed that was representative of a entire group of people.
    Thanks for your two posts.....saved me a lot of time typing and possibly saved me from a violation LOL
    Rollo and wmhawth like this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    Thanks for your two posts.....saved me a lot of time typing and possibly saved me from a violation LOL
    I do what I can :)

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    I didn't say anything about the second amendment or about democrats. You should be ashamed of yourself because you read a few tweets on the internet and then assumed that was representative of an entire group of people. If I went and found some tweets from white people about how blacks, gays, Hispanics, Catholics and Jews should be murdered and tried to make the argument that all white people are racist, homophobic and anti religious you would say I am a complete moron but that same premise is EXACTLY what you just did.

Even better yet... Give me a couple mins. I am going to go collect a bunch of tweets from the westboro baptist churches members and use that do judge all of Christianity...
    i understand what you're saying. i wouldnt have posted anything if this was isolated, but with the 24/7 reporting on msnbc, cnn and other network stations on how gun control is needed NOW and with dem politicians now pushing for gun control..it's obviously a growing concern that democrats have no regard for the 2A

You posted some cherry picked tweets from some morons on the internet. And as we all know there is no lack of morons on the internet. Want to make the arguement that " but with the 24/7 reporting on msnbc, cnn and other network stations on how gun control is needed NOW and with dem politicians now pushing for gun control..it's obviously a growing concern that democrats have no regard for the 2A". Have at it. However, the source material you picked to use to make that argument is SORELY lacking to anyone with a hint of critical thinking ability. If we want to prevail in the face of what is sure to be a coming storm), then we have to be better than this.
    AdBro and daddysgirl like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links