Have you panic bought the last few days?

This is a discussion on Have you panic bought the last few days? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I stopped in my local gun store 2 days ago(Wed.) and he had about 30 AR15's and an ample supply of magazines stopped today(Fri) and ...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Have you panic bought the last few days?

I stopped in my local gun store 2 days ago(Wed.) and he had about 30 AR15's and an ample supply of magazines stopped today(Fri) and weapons and magazines all sold. Plus many handguns/revolvers that he had the other day are gone. Store not very crowed 2 days ago, today a tad crowded........
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    I stopped in my local gun store 2 days ago(Wed.) and he had about 30 AR15's and an ample supply of magazines stopped today(Fri) and weapons and magazines all sold. Plus many handguns/revolvers that he had the other day are gone. Store not very crowed 2 days ago, today a tad crowded........
    It's pretty much the same around here. We sold out of all the AR's last week. I bought the last Mini-14 the first of December. Now we're about sold out of the .22 AR look a likes. We have a gun show around here every couple of months. It should be interesting to see the next one and what "entrepreneurs" are trying to get for their goodies.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

I did buy a couple of extended magazines for my Baretta Nano, and one extra magazine for my Kimber Super Carry Ultra, but I don't consider that to be "panic" buying. I may get one more 19 round magazine for my Springfield XDm 9mm, just in case they do decide to limit high capacity magazines. But that will be about it.
    Cheers!

Joe
    NRA Benefactor Member
    Fortīs fortūna adiuvat

Have you panic bought the last few days?

A couple hi cap Glock mags online at the normal price.

A_D

Re: Have you panic bought the last few days?

I "Panic Bought" a STAG Arms stripped lower, STAG lower parts kit, and 3 30 round P-Mag's...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images
    "The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time."

-Mark Twain

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Links