Watch what happens when Guns are banned in Australia!
WATCH HERE: Watch what happens when Guns are banned in Australia YouTube - YouTube
The statistics for the years following the ban are now in:
- Accidental gun deaths are 300% higher than the pre-1997 ban rate
- The assault rate has increased 800% since 1991, and increased 200% since the 1997 gun ban.
- Robbery and armed robbery have increase 20% from the pre-97 ban rate.
- From immediately after the ban was instituted in 1997 through 2002, the robbery and armed robbery rate was up 200% over the pre-ban rates.
- In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 171 percent.