Need some P Mags? Better grab them.... - Page 2

Need some P Mags? Better grab them....

This is a discussion on Need some P Mags? Better grab them.... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Burns and I thought it was just me. I went to walmart online to see who had ammo and found one store. I called them ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Need some P Mags? Better grab them....

VIP Member
    Burns and I thought it was just me.

I went to walmart online to see who had ammo and found one store. I called them and they stated yep we don't sell much of it, black box AE, and I said great my wife is headed there now and I just happen to as the price. We normally get it anywhere from $6.90 to $7.40 a box now it is $10.98 a box.

Gotta love it.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

I ordered 2 Mec-Gar 13 rnd mags for my BHP last week from CTD, and according to the tracking info I should have them tomorrow. They actually were cheap then, although they limited customers to 2 mags per person. Had I noticed that earlier I'd have just ordered 5 from Midway (I got 3 from them and 2 from CTD).

I got some pmags gen2 for $12.30 ea at botech.com. In stock too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

30 round magpul for AR15 -- $19.99
    Magpul® PMAG® 30 Magazine for AR-15 and M16 Rifles | Bass Pro Shops

30 round magpul for AR15 $29.99 ( I just bought some from this place last night for $15.99)
    MAGPUL PMAG 30 Round MAG311-BLK In Stock, Best Prices at Surplus Ammo & Arms

Most places selling them on the web are out of stock.........
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

I don't know how y'alls prices normally are for 1000 rds of 5.56 FMJ, but 10 months ago at our LGS it was about 375. Now it's 450. Not bad compared to what I've been seeing.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

Quote Originally Posted by tacman605 View Post
    I have seen price gouging before but damn.

Cheaperthandirt besides suspending gun sales has now raised the price of Magpul P Mags to $59.67 each.

Nothing like that good ole American spirit.

Five days ago, I ordered 4 Pmags from Brownells @ $12.99. Brownells' website said the items were in stock when I ordered and then received an email 2 days later saying the Pmags are on back order. I don't even own an AR-15 but can resell later. In addition, I ordered another 17rd mag w/collar for my SR9c from Buds Gun Shop (shipped today thank God) and ordered 2 more 50rd boxes of Federal HST 9mm 147gr +P from Ammunition Warehouse (this stuff is hard to find without a gun ban). The HST's were $5 a box more than last time I ordered.

VIP Member
    Magpul has announced that any company that is found price gouging their products will be dropped as a distributor. I guess CTD is screwed.
    mulle46, Bark'n and darbo like this.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

I ordered 4 PMags from Midway tonight. They are all on backorder and they will only let you buy two per order of any one type. I tried ording four, but it will only place two in your shopping cart.

What I ended up doing was ordering two of the Gen 2 PMags and two of the Gen 3 PMags on the same order and they allowed that.

Expected restock on the Gen2's are 12/27/12 and 1/29/13 for the Gen3 PMags.

Prices for the Gen2's are $12.05 ea and the Gen3's are $13.25 ea.

Brownell's are selling 10 paks for $125 Gen2's and $155 for Gen3's without the round count windows, but are on backorder. They also have a statement that Magpul is focusing exclusively on manufacturing them in Black only for the forseeable future. So good luck getting any in Flat Dark Earth, Foilage, or OD Green.

I would definitely go with Midway, or Brownells if you want PMags without getting gouged.

Botach still have them in the $13 - $17 range depending on which Gen, and if they have the round count windows or not. However, they are completely out of stock and won't let you order while on backorder. I was really hoping Botach would allow you to order anyway because they take PayPal and I could have used the "Bill Me Later" feature of PayPal. So for Botach, you'll just have to check daily. I'm going to call them tomorrow and check into it, or see if they'll allow you to order on backorder.

Don't even go to eBay. They are having bidding wars. $400 for a 10 pack and still several days left on the auctions. Singles are bidding at around $50 and those being sold in pairs or 3 packs the bids are between $150 - $180 with the bids still going. No one is selling for "buy it now" price.
    eBay is selling plenty PMags in the $20 range for your "AirSoft" rifles.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

I have not looked recently but Academy Sports used to sell them.
    According to UPS mine arrived in Houston and should be delivered friday.
    Bark'n likes this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

MidwayUSA no longer have any magazines......
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    MidwayUSA no longer have any magazines......
    They are not in stock, but they are still receiving shipments and still taking orders. They will let you order which will lock you in at the current price. I ordered some tonight at 10 pm. See post #23 for the details.

Magpul is cranking them out as fast as they can. In fact, Brownell's, who also is currently out of stock has a statement from Magpul that they are cranking out magazines as fast as they can and are only making them in black and are not making any of the colored mags like OD, Foilage and FDE for the foreseeable future just to keep production at a maximum level. They are also only taking orders for the 20 and 30 round mags. I don't think they're even making any 10 or 5 rounders right now.

Trust me, big sellers such as Midway and Brownell's will be getting more! In fact they probably get preferential shipments from Magpul.

There hasn't even been a ban yet! Magpul is not going to stop making them.

So, I would order now before they do raise their prices. Eventually they may also be selling them for $50-$60 instead of $14-$17 which is listed now on their website.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

If you waited til now I think you are going to be pretty much sunk.

Glad I stocked up last year in a fit of Prepping.

You can never have too many....only too few.....
    Fortune Favors the Bold!

Quote Originally Posted by lordofwyr View Post
    If you waited til now I think you are going to be pretty much sunk.

Glad I stocked up last year in a fit of Prepping.

You can never have too many....only too few.....
    My local gun store had plenty yesterday, $11.99, but people were grabbing them.

Got 1000 rounds 5.56 for $404 with my military discount (would have been $440)

I searched about 20 sites that were all out of them yesterday. I finally found one. Thefirestore.com. That had some. 14.99 each and I got 6.
    BIGRED1911
    Kimber ProElite Ruger P345 Ruger P95DC Beretta Cheetah 85FS

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Kudos to Brownells for their integrity. It would be easy for them to jump on the bandwagon and jack the price. True colors come out in difficult times and Brownells is setting itself apart from others.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links