Need some P Mags? Better grab them....

This is a discussion on Need some P Mags? Better grab them.... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I bought a couple from Allied Armory a few days ago. They kept their prices to same on everything. The following is on their home ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Need some P Mags? Better grab them....

I bought a couple from Allied Armory a few days ago. They kept their prices to same on everything. The following is on their home page; "Also note that we will not be price gouging like many of our competitors are already doing. You will be able to purchase at our regular low prices through this rough time." I am making a note of the company's gouging and will not do business with them anymore. It's true they have the freedom to charge what they want to but also true is my freedom to purchase from who I want to.
    Darrow75 likes this.
    ALWAYS CARRY - NEVER TELL

NRA MEMBER
    GOA MEMBER

Friend of Bill

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    $7500 bucks wow
    Quote Originally Posted by patinthehat View Post
    Someone just got rich.
    About a month or so ago Bravo Company was selling a case of 100 for $1,000 ($10.00 ea.). Boy, I wish I had bought one then but I didn't have the money. Could have turned $1,000 into $7,500 in about 1 month's time. I've gotta stop thinking about before I make myself sick.

What gets me is that most of you have no idea that this is CTD's SOP! They also did this in 2008 with P-mags and ammo...I wrote them off way back then along with a couple other online ammo vender's.

And the very worse thing about this is that people will continue to give them buisness...more dollars then sense!!!

I just got an email flier from CDNN and they jacked up their prices from a week ago also...my "to do business with" list continues to get shorter every time there is an election or tragedy.

VIP Member
    I ordered some mags for my FNS. Midway would only allow 2 per order. Brownells did not have this restriction. Both were the same reasonable price. Normally I like Midway, but they were a PITA on this order.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

My Pmags just were delivered USPS Priority Mail Thank you RifleGear.com $ 14.95 each. I ordered them on-line Thursday, 12-20-2012.
    ALWAYS CARRY - NEVER TELL

NRA MEMBER
    GOA MEMBER

Friend of Bill

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    While at my favorite LGS Saturday the owner was removing all the 30 round P Mags plus other mags from the shelves. Reason? One of his distributors had just made a buyback offer he could not refuse. A premium price for the mags and and a large discount on his future orders. My thought is; will there be future gun sales after Ben Biden releases his task force report/recommendations.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links