Need some P Mags? Better grab them....

This is a discussion on Need some P Mags? Better grab them.... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have seen price gouging before but damn. Cheaperthandirt besides suspending gun sales has now raised the price of Magpul P Mags to $59.67 each. ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Need some P Mags? Better grab them....

VIP Member

I have seen price gouging before but damn.

Cheaperthandirt besides suspending gun sales has now raised the price of Magpul P Mags to $59.67 each.

Nothing like that good ole American spirit.
    aus71383 likes this.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Leaving in 5 mins to go get 2 or 3... if I can find them...
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

wow. what percent increase is that?
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by mulle46 View Post
    wow. what percent increase is that?
    They're normally $12-18
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

~400%, not cheaper than dirt anymore.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    I had planned on ordering this last weekend anyway and did with a greater sense of urgency. However, even if an AWB bill passes, it will be after Congress reconvenes and will be several months to work its way through Congress. Time plenty for MagPul to run production 24/7 filling back orders. Places like Midway and Brownell's will probably get first crack at supply and I do not see them going nuts on pricing. Order today with back order, get to the head of the line and wait. You will get them I believe.
    Bark'n likes this.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Remember 4 years ago when ammunitiontogo.com rates on ammo went through the roof on the fear that Obama would take away our guns and ammo? Welcome to 4 years ago...
    aus71383 likes this.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

VIP Member
    Now the price is $29 but get this 1000 rounds of 5.56 that was $425 two days ago is not $899 a case. Individual boxes are now one dollar per round.
    aus71383 likes this.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Ctd sucks. Boycott them. Heroes tactical has them. And try sgammo.

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Screw CTD!

I ordered mine from midway USA. Brownells usually decent prices on them too.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Senior Member Array scgunlover1's Avatar
    Bought 2 more PMags today. I feel that I should have gotten a total of about 5 or 6 today but enough money was not in my pocket.
    SCGunLover1

Just took almost 4 hours to get 2 pmags and a little ammo because some guy came out of the store with all the. 223 they had while i was entering and same guy did it to me again right after at walmart!! I could only find the 20 rd. Pmags but wanted some anyways.

Supply and demand my friends, supply and demand. I see them on CTD for $29.99 now. This isn't the first time CTD has jacked prices up because of a scare, and this isn't going to be the last time. But, if people are willing to pay that, then that's capitalism. And, if I happen to be walking through my local gun and knife show a year from know and this ludicrous bill passes, I have no clue what I'll be offered and willing to take for my collection of PMAGS. I ordered 10 of them from Brownells at $12.50 each in a pack of 10. I'm adding those to my 25+ that I've gathered up over the years. I knew something like this was going to happen at some point, and figured the hi-cap mags would be the first thing hit.
    My favorite on CTD, though, is this the 100 round mag that they are now selling for $270. HA!!!!
    aus71383 likes this.

Oh! I'm not sure how I forgot to mention this!

I was calling around earlier to see if any stores had any .223/5.56 in stock. I called up Walmart and he said he had some .223 American Eagle but that a guy just bought almost everything else. He said "$8 something per box" (I forgot the exact price but I know he said $8). I go in there to check it out (I was in the parking lot by the time the conversation ended) and I see that it now says "$10.68" or something... I had an employee page the guy who has the keys to the ammo case (who I talked to on the phone). I waited for about 10 minutes for him and the employee couldn't find him or contact him. During those 10 minutes I looked at the prices of all the ammo and noticed the price sticker on the American Eagle was way off center and looked different than all the other ones. On the phone he said "the Remington is $18 and the federal is..wow..$8.. that's cheap" He also said he knew nothing about guns or ammo. The reason it "seemed cheap" is because he was comparing the 20 rd box of AE to the 50 rd. box of Remington and must have marked up the price thinking it was a mistake or something.

Can't say I won't shop at Walmart again because we pretty much have to... but I won't be purchasing anything gun related from them again.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links