Serenity now....serenity now Let's calm down

This is a discussion on Serenity now....serenity now Let's calm down within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Brad426 Sarcasm detector is on the fritz... I think it's those "likes" from Pythius that are throwing him! Maybe he'll get it ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Serenity now....serenity now Let's calm down

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    Sarcasm detector is on the fritz...
    I think it's those "likes" from Pythius that are throwing him! Maybe he'll get it when he gets to my 'assault weapons buyback' post.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Warmon View Post
    Roll over much? Don't forget, the founders gave us a republic, but it's up to us to keep it. Who is "they" anyway? The people who put party above principal and don't support and defend the ideas that they have sworn to uphold? If you think the second is secure, just look at what "they" are systematically doing to the fourth - NDAA, CISPA, Patriot Act, etc.
    yeah, I'm still waiting for one single American citizen who was detained in the USA, to be held without charge or trial indefinitely.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pythius View Post
    yeah, I'm still waiting for one single American citizen who was detained in the USA, to be held without charge or trial indefinitely.
    What??? There hasn't been one yet? Well heck, I nominate you then. Let us know how sacrificing your rights works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    What??? There hasn't been one yet? Well heck, I nominate you then. Let us know how sacrificing your rights works out for you.
    no, the evil NDAA that is supposed to indefinitely detain American citizens without charge/trial...has yet to do such a thing.

VIP Member
    Seriously... Who would actually believe that the North Dakota Apartment Association would actually detain anyone. Their first entry in their Code of Ethics says "I. We adhere to and practice the Golden Rule in all of our endeavors and conduct ourselves in a forthright and ethical manner to better the communities of which we are a part."

I'm pretty sure that right there would preclude them from detaining people.
    OD* likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links