Piers Morgan Calls Pro-Gun Advocate 'Unbelievably Stupid,' 'Dangerous': 'You Shame Yo

This is a discussion on Piers Morgan Calls Pro-Gun Advocate 'Unbelievably Stupid,' 'Dangerous': 'You Shame Yo within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Piers Morgan is a former British journalist who was implicated in the phone bugging scandal. Got his start in America on "America's got Talent" and ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Piers Morgan Calls Pro-Gun Advocate 'Unbelievably Stupid,' 'Dangerous': 'You Shame Yo

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Piers Morgan is a former British journalist who was implicated in the phone bugging scandal. Got his start in America on "America's got Talent" and then took over when Larry King retired from CNN.

The short version is he is the new Larry King with an accent and no audience.

2. Remove Ads

British??? Maybe the next time the Brits get into a pickle we should ship them peace symbols, flower seeds and meditation beads. What's he doing criticizing Americans? If he hasn't become a citizen yet, throw him out of the country! Whatever he's got might be catching................cure the infection.
    revldm likes this.

VIP Member
    please send him back over the "pond" where is belongs

I wouldn't know Piers Morgan if he bit me on the big toe but ... this just in:

Piers Morgan is a nitwit.
    “No possible rapidity of fire can atone for habitual carelessness of aim with the first shot.”

Theodore Roosevelt, The Wilderness Hunter, 1893

Nice,resort to name-calling when your argument doesn't hold water.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Piers is an upper class twit.

The sound of his whinny annoying Brit voice makes me ill.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    I do not watch Piers, he is a waste of time.
    Pain is the best teacher,but nobody wants to go to his class.

When the past smothers the present, there is only desperation. When the future absorbs the present, life stands still. In either case a decision must be made because you only live now and you are only what you are now.

Consider me shamed
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    What Morgan is ticked about is he just found out that a door knob has a higher IQ

The proliferation of mass attacks in relatively recent history is a symptom of larger looming social issues. Semi-automatic weapons have been available to the public for far longer than these events started occurring. It's not like the day after they were available to the public these events started occurring. It was decades, and many of them. It is time to look for the root causes rather than the symptoms...but people don't want to do that because they won't like what they find. Since the late 80s, more powerful and cheaper drugs, more broken families, more violent imagery, the internet, funding cuts for mental health...you can go off on any of those issues and many more and come away with a host of contributing factors. But it's much easier to blame guns. They will start with what they call assault weapons, and when the next one occurs they will say that wasn't enough. Then they will go after handguns. Then shotguns. Then BB guns, etc. All the while, ignoring the real issues at the heart of a declining social structure. What a shame.
    zacii and aceakarick like this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Piers Morgan Calls Pro-Gun Advocate 'Unbelievably Stupid,' 'Dangerous': 'You Shame Yo

All these events are happening in so called "gun free zones" thus proving banning guns does not work.
    EDC=Ruger LCP
    Florida CWFL
    NRA Member

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    230+ years ago we kicked the British out of our country maybe we should repeat the proceedure.

Peirce is NOT an Amarican, his opinion doesn't count. this is an American problem, we can figure it out.
    He can just shut up, or go home. besides he's taking a job away from an American.

If it wasn't for America, American's and our guns....Morgan would be speaking German now. What an A$$.

Even my soft-spoken wife was infuriated over the interview by Piers Marooooon.
    It's not even worth arguing over the value of anything this Brit says...his opinions are worthless.

Larry Pratt kept his 'cool' and answered the questions (even over all the interruptions)...he responded very well.
    rmxer85 likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links