AR15 mags - How many do you need? - Page 2

AR15 mags - How many do you need?

This is a discussion on AR15 mags - How many do you need? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I've ten PMAGs for my M4, and lots of old M16 magazines that could be pressed into service if need be. My training and life ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: AR15 mags - How many do you need?

I've ten PMAGs for my M4, and lots of old M16 magazines that could be pressed into service if need be.

My training and life experience tells me how many I can carry from one place to another comfortably, along with spare pistol mags and other miscellaneous gear. Figure if SHTF, there will be spare mags littering the battlefield, and I can use them too. :)

Be safe.
    " But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself... Baa." Col. Dave Grossman on Sheep and Sheepdogs.

Distinguished Member Array brocktice's Avatar
    I had a bunch but they fell into the arroyo the other day when I was shooting. Haven't seen them since. I backordered a 10-pack on Brownells the other day. Maybe they'll come in eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by IAm_Not_Lost View Post
    I only have a couple 30 rounders, but quite a few 20 rounders. Not too concerned about the whole thing, and I refuse to buy magazines that have been jacked up in price.
    Same with me. Got a handful of 30's and another dozen 20's for two rifles. Also have a few 10's, though they are more for practice and "just in case". I almost ordered a 60rd mag for $75 last week just to have one but now it would probably cost almost as much as the rifle I would use it it with!
    "... Americans... we want a safe home, to keep the money we make and shoot bad guys." -- Denny Crane

Distinguished Member Array airslot's Avatar
    It's not a question of NEED. The question is how many do you WANT.

"Gun Control" has never been about the guns, It's always been about control.
    The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links