Three reasons gun control isn't going to happen - Page 6

Three reasons gun control isn't going to happen

This is a discussion on Three reasons gun control isn't going to happen within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNjmcU3Ab5c Joe says NO WAY...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Three reasons gun control isn't going to happen

Senior Member Array sonnycrocket's Avatar

Thanks for the article. I'm in favor of believing the article. I think they're just trying to scare everyone into thinking the worst is coming for us "gun freaks". I also agree that mid-term elections are almost more important if not the MOST important shift in political spectrums. I would almost assume the majority of gun-owners are voting Republican. If the current house wants to keep the seats or want to gain more seats in the senate, they're gonna have to put the brakes on anything thats going to ban our 2nd Amendment rights. Once people calm down over the tragedy I'm assuming the real debate will hit the floor and go no where. The best and most powerful weapon we have is actually writing our congressmen and senators and also VOTING during midterms and getting involved on your local elections. Democrat/Liberals know how to grassroot their voters and they do it really really well. What we need is EVERYONE to take a small part in educating people in safe and proper gun usage, gun related words, and the like. Also if anyone does NOT have a 2nd Amendment Primer book I really recommend you get one!! Thank god for my "late" father in laws book collection. I wish he was alive because he would have enjoyed this forum and group very very well. Huge firearms enthusiast and American Patriot and Veteran. Unfortunately he took his own life with a wheelgun. RIP Bill!!!

The Second Amendment Primer **Signed: Les Adams: Amazon.com: Books

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Links