Ann Coulter: We know how to stop school shootings - Page 2

Ann Coulter: We know how to stop school shootings

This is a discussion on Ann Coulter: We know how to stop school shootings within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'm not an Ann Coulter fan at all. I find her mean-spirited even though I'm very politically conservative. However in this case, she hits the ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 81
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Ann Coulter: We know how to stop school shootings

  1. #16
    Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    632
    I'm not an Ann Coulter fan at all. I find her mean-spirited even though I'm very politically conservative. However in this case, she hits the nail on the head.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c
    Favorite Firearm: 1968 SW .357 Revolver


  2. #17
    VIP Member Array Ksgunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    4,218
    I am on Anns side most of the time and especially this time..
    Spirit51 and d2jlking like this.

  3. #18
    481
    481 is offline
    Senior Member Array 481's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    I love Ann. If it weren't for people like her, Maulkin, Rush, Hannity and Beck, we would already have lost everything this country was founded on.
    I agree. About time this started seeing some push. Saw Michelle Malkin the other night getting tee'd-off at the anti's...she's damned sexy when she gets mad.

  4. #19
    Moderator
    Array Bark'n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Central Missouri
    Posts
    9,916
    I find it somewhat amusing how several of us here are saying how they can't stand Ann, and how they usually disagree with her on everything, but this time it's different. This time she's right on point.

    Could it be that for the first time, you've actually read what she has to say in writing, as opposed to hearing what other people have to say about her, or you don't like listening to her on talk shows because she has a somewhat acrid tongue and uses a lot of sarcasm when she pokes fun at liberals?

    Just a thought. Maybe some of you are more of a liberal than you'd like us to think you are, or more liberal than you'd like to tell yourself.

    I find somewhat the same kind of responses regarding Rush Limbaugh. Oh my God... People hate him with so much passion based mainly on what others tell them about him, or what they've heard by listening to him for oh, about 5 minutes. But let someone read a transcript from his show, or something he's written on paper without telling them who said it, and I'm amazed at how many people say... "Right on! I totally agree with that!" But listen to him live or on the radio and again, you get a guy who uses a lot of sarcasm and also has a somewhat acrid tongue when he too pokes fun at liberals.

    Hmmm....
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi


    "The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

  5. #20
    Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    1,709
    I am a big fan, I am an in your face kind of guy (four years hi school debate team and four years college debate team). I do not agree with her on many occasions, but you will never fact check her and find her in error. Good article.
    Spirit51, tcox4freedom and FTG-05 like this.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

    There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

    Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

  6. #21
    Senior Member Array mulle46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,164
    Great article.
    Spirit51 and FTG-05 like this.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

  7. #22
    VIP Member Array Spirit51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Central Missouri
    Posts
    2,248
    I like Ann. She is a straight shooter. This is what I expect from her. Good research and a level head. If she ran for office and I could vote for her....I would. We need more like her to get this Country back on it's feet.

    Good points, Barkn.
    tcox4freedom likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

  8. #23
    VIP Member Array suntzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    TX/NH
    Posts
    5,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    I find it somewhat amusing how several of us here are saying how they can't stand Ann, and how they usually disagree with her on everything, but this time it's different. This time she's right on point.

    Could it be that for the first time, you've actually read what she has to say in writing, as opposed to hearing what other people has to say about her, or you don't like listening to her on talk shows because she has a somewhat acrid tongue and uses a lot of sarcasm when she pokes fun at liberals?

    Just a thought. Maybe some of you are more of a liberal than you'd like us to think you are, or more liberal than you'd like to tell yourself.

    I find somewhat the same kind of responses regarding Rush Limbaugh. Oh my God... People hate him with so much passion based mainly on what others tell them about him, or what they've heard by listening to him for oh, about 5 minutes. But let someone read a transcript from his show, or something he's written on paper without telling them who said it, and I'm amazed at how many people say... "Right on! I totally agree with that!" But listen to him live or on the radio and again, you get a guy who uses a lot of sarcasm and also has a somewhat acrid tongue when he too pokes fun at liberals.

    Hmmm....
    not at all..I listen to her all the time. I disagree with her a lot and for the gentleman that said you don't need to fact check her because shi is always right is wrong. I don't feel like going into every error she has made because this is not an Ann Coulter thread but she is not always right and her logic has been flawed in the past.
    Darrow75 likes this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

    Isaiah 6:8

  9. #24
    VIP Member Array Brad426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    I find it somewhat amusing how several of us here are saying how they can't stand Ann, and how they usually disagree with her on everything, but this time it's different. This time she's right on point.

    Could it be that for the first time, you've actually read what she has to say in writing, as opposed to hearing what other people have to say about her, or you don't like listening to her on talk shows because she has a somewhat acrid tongue and uses a lot of sarcasm when she pokes fun at liberals?

    Just a thought. Maybe some of you are more of a liberal than you'd like us to think you are, or more liberal than you'd like to tell yourself.

    I find somewhat the same kind of responses regarding Rush Limbaugh. Oh my God... People hate him with so much passion based mainly on what others tell them about him, or what they've heard by listening to him for oh, about 5 minutes. But let someone read a transcript from his show, or something he's written on paper without telling them who said it, and I'm amazed at how many people say... "Right on! I totally agree with that!" But listen to him live or on the radio and again, you get a guy who uses a lot of sarcasm and also has a somewhat acrid tongue when he too pokes fun at liberals.

    Hmmm....
    Nope. It's because even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and again.
    suntzu and Darrow75 like this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

  10. #25
    VIP Member Array Spirit51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Central Missouri
    Posts
    2,248
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    not at all..I listen to her all the time. I disagree with her a lot and for the gentleman that said you don't need to fact check her because shi is always right is wrong. I don't feel like going into every error she has made because this is not an Ann Coulter thread but she is not always right and her logic has been flawed in the past.
    Really?? Why not give a example or two.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

  11. #26
    Distinguished Member Array brocktice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New Mexico, USA
    Posts
    1,277

    Re: Ann Coulter: We know how to stop school shootings

    I almost wish she wouldn't talk about it, she's going to discredit the idea.

    I think she and Rush are both very smart, and make a lot of money by saying stupid, sensational things. In this case, I hope that's not her approach.
    Brad426 likes this.

  12. #27
    Senior Moderator
    Array HotGuns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    15,126


    For a "blind squirrel" she's making a pretty good living at...
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.


    AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

  13. #28
    VIP Member Array Brad426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,206
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post


    For a "blind squirrel" she's making a pretty good living at...
    So's Piers Morgan... there's a pretty big market for blind squirrels. Ba bam!
    Darrow75 likes this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

  14. #29
    VIP Member Array suntzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    TX/NH
    Posts
    5,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    Really?? Why not give a example or two.
    We can start a new thread if the mods allow it....I am not going to get accused of thread hijacking. And you know how it goes...person A says one thing, then person B takes 30 minutes googling to come up with something tha can refute Person A and it goes on and on. I will be more than happy to PM you later if you are that bored. But if you honestly think that everything that comes out of her mouth is 100 percent factual you are in dreamland...not one talking head on TV is 100 percent exact.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

    Isaiah 6:8

  15. #30
    VIP Member Array Brad426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,206
    I didn't say anything at all about Rush... I agree with him most of the time. And when he is being tongue-in-cheek I find it amusing.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

ann coulter gun solution
,
ann coulter how to stop shootings
,
ann rule on school shootings
,

coulter gun control fallacies

,
coulter how to stop school
,
coulter: we know how to stop school shootings
,
how to prevent school shootings
,
ron paul rips nra plan for officers in every school read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/24/ron-paul-rips-
,
should sikhs carry weapons in the usa
,
we know how to stop school shootings ann coulter
,
we know how to stop school shootings main ideas
,

we know how to stop school shootings yahoo

Click on a term to search for related topics.