Ann Coulter: We know how to stop school shootings

This is a discussion on Ann Coulter: We know how to stop school shootings within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have always liked Ann Coulter. ANN COULTER: We know how to stop school shootings | The Daily Caller...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Ann Coulter: We know how to stop school shootings

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

I typically disagree with most of her positions but this time, way to go Ann.
    sensei2 likes this.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

I usually can't stomach her for long, but she's on the money here.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I love Tiberius/Maggie.

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    I for one am at a loss for words....She hardly ever said anything that I was in agreement with but this has shocked me to the core. Although it pains me somewhat to have to do it.......I will award her a thumbs up for those comments....................
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Senior Moderator
    Liberals cant stand her for the most part, but she is usually right.

You will notice that most multiple-victim shootings occur in “gun-free zones” — even within states that have concealed-carry laws: public schools, churches, Sikh temples, post offices, the movie theater where James Holmes committed mass murder, and the Portland, Ore., mall where a nut gunned down shoppers a few weeks ago.
    Guns were banned in all these places. Mass killers may be crazy, but they’re not stupid.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

had to double check and make sure she was the one saying all this lol. good for her. she got something right!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. " - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    Liberals cant stand her for the most part, but she is usually right.

[/LEFT]
    I have to seriously disagree with you on her accuracy on almost all things LOL.....but in this case she is right.
    Brad426 likes this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    I have to seriously disagree with you on her accuracy on almost all things LOL.....but in this case she is right.
    Agreed. She's more like a stopped clock... right twice a day.

Oh, and an old analog clock, not a digital clock.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I love Tiberius/Maggie.

Boy, those pesky little facts and logical reasoning always seem to get in the way of the anti-gun people's arguments.
    Spirit51, 3wggl and GunGeezer like this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

VIP Member
    If what we care about is saving the lives of innocent human beings by reducing the number of mass public shootings and the deaths they cause, only one policy has ever been shown to work: concealed-carry laws. On the other hand, if what we care about is self-indulgent grandstanding, and to hell with dozens of innocent children being murdered in cold blood, try the other policies.

Read more: ANN COULTER: We know how to stop school shootings | The Daily Caller
    You don't need to be John Lott or a professor or a political pundit to know that we have mass shootings because we have some viciously insane people and no one to stop them. Government infringements aren't the answer.
    f8guy and GunGeezer like this.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

Quote Originally Posted by rammerjammer View Post
    I typically disagree with most of her positions but this time, way to go Ann.

i usually don't pay her any attention because i find her presentations abrasive, arrogant, and annoying. but i agree with this article of hers 100%
    Brad426 and GaryB like this.

Common enemies make strange bedfellows. I usually despise her, but she is correct, for once. The problem is she is usually so off that I worry people wouldn't listen. Guess we are just more open minded than most Hahahaha
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon10125 View Post
    Common enemies make strange bedfellows. I usually despise her, but she is correct, for once. The problem is she is usually so off that I worry people wouldn't listen. Guess we are just more open minded than most Hahahaha
    That is exactly correct. Quite honestly I had to read the article slowly to make sure I didn't miss anything LOL. I really do not think folks will take her seriously for the reasons you stated.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    I love Ann. If it weren't for people like her, Maulkin, Rush, Hannity and Beck, we would already have lost everything this country was founded on.
    Spirit51, K7lvo, RAL and 2 others like this.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Sounds like she finally got something right. Unfortunately, this will be taken as more of her right-wing rhetoric by most.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Links