Does anyone know?

Does anyone know?

This is a discussion on Does anyone know? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Does anyone know where I can get a magazine for my Glock 17? I am looking for a 17 round mag for my Gen4. No ...

Thread: Does anyone know?

Does anyone know?

Does anyone know where I can get a magazine for my Glock 17? I am looking for a 17 round mag for my Gen4. No one, and I mean No ONE has any left. I am in Wisconsin, but of course can also order over the net. Please help!!!!

Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Pistol Magazines (3) - Nelson Tactical. This is my LGS. Although I'm not particularly happy about the sudden rise in prices (supply and demand, I know). But at least they're in stock, and I've purchased from them before, nice people.
    EDC--XD9 Service and/or XDs-45 depending on my mood
    Soon-to-be new mama to a S&W 66-2 4"

Thank you First SGT and MamaMaria for trying to help but these places don't have any either

Try Midway or Graf&Son

Let me look through my stuff I might have one from when I owned a G17 years ago,if I do you can have it for cost of shipping.
    I found it, it still has the Restricted Govt LEO from the last ban and it's your for the cost of shipping,pm me your address
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Sponsored Links