Hand Guns at Newton shooting, CNN report - Page 2

Hand Guns at Newton shooting, CNN report

This is a discussion on Hand Guns at Newton shooting, CNN report within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; You were right the first time Timmy. I was just addressing whether or not opposition because of the single shot 22 would have really mattered. ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Hand Guns at Newton shooting, CNN report

VIP Member
    You were right the first time Timmy. I was just addressing whether or not opposition because of the single shot 22 would have really mattered. I don't think it would have... but that's not the issue that needs to be addressed. Whether a 22 single shot was used, a 30.06 deer rifle, a S&W 66, or a Sig 226... it was a tragic event that the gun grabbers were going to use to push toward their goals. What would have, or would not have, happened inside the school if he had different weapons doesn't change what they would try to do to us in the aftermath. I did a poor job of saying what I wanted to say though. The more I think about the many different stories we've been told about this event and the fact that we still don't know what happened yet there's a clear call for one course of action the less able to apply reason to the entire situation I become.
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

Unbelievable!! The dirty !@#$%^&*()s. Now what congress woman? Are you going to change your proposed ban to hunguns instead of rifles? I am sure they tried to cover this up but failed.
    ALWAYS CARRY - NEVER TELL

NRA MEMBER
    GOA MEMBER

Friend of Bill

The information on this shooting and many other shootings do not add up. Its very sad but we will never know the real truth as long as we are not wanted to know the real truth on cases like this. Just listening to the police scanners of the Newtown shooting the police clearly state after the first gunman is found dead that there are two shooters running by the gymnasium, shortly after one policeman states he has him in custody and the other policeman are running after a gunman running for the woods... There are few bits of info that are actual facts in this case but the live time police scanner is pretty concrete evidence to me

SDG

Re: Hand Guns at Newton shooting, CNN report

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen03 View Post
    The information on this shooting and many other shootings do not add up. Its very sad but we will never know the real truth as long as we are not wanted to know the real truth on cases like this. Just listening to the police scanners of the Newtown shooting the police clearly state after the first gunman is found dead that there are two shooters running by the gymnasium, shortly after one policeman states he has him in custody and the other policeman are running after a gunman running for the woods... There are few bits of info that are actual facts in this case but the live time police scanner is pretty concrete evidence to me
    Links?

I thought the coroner reported that all the children's wounds were consistent with the Bushmaster. What am I missing?

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen03 View Post

The guy in the woods was a local person who was chopping firewood. He was dressed in a dark jacket and camo pants.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keboostman View Post
    I thought the coroner reported that all the children's wounds were consistent with the Bushmaster. What am I missing?

Nothing.

Your tin foil hat.
    Brad426 likes this.

VIP Member
    The problem with the story and the rifle is pretty easy to track. They did say that everyone shot was consistent with the Bushmaster (and why we're pushing the brand name so hard I don't know). But then we have reports that the Bushmaster was never in the school like can be found in this video.

"The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four View Post
    The problem with the story and the rifle is pretty easy to track. They did say that everyone shot was consistent with the Bushmaster (and why we're pushing the brand name so hard I don't know). But then we have reports that the Bushmaster was never in the school like can be found in this video.
    We can't hang our hat on what the media says, they have been in accurate on so many account and continue to be.

Senior Member Array Kimberpackn's Avatar
    See that's what comes from watching the Communist News Network (CNN), confusion.
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fastk9dad View Post
    Nothing.
    Since when has the media concerned itself with facts before publishing a story?
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    You're off your game tonight.

Read it again. It's not a question about what would have happened with a bolt action .22lr. It's a question about what the media would do if he had killed all those people with a .22lr.
    OK Tim, if that is what we are discussing and I missed it, sorry. Of course we all know exactly what the media
    would be screaming for if it was a bolt action 22lr. They'd want to take my vintage 22 lr Remington Target Master.
    atctimmy likes this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    Obama and his son Treyvon know the real truth. All guns are tools of the devil and should be banned.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links