Hand Guns at Newton shooting, CNN report

This is a discussion on Hand Guns at Newton shooting, CNN report within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by GunGeezer Obama and his son Treyvon know the real truth. All guns are tools of the devil and should be banned. COme ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Hand Guns at Newton shooting, CNN report

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    Obama and his son Treyvon know the real truth. All guns are tools of the devil and should be banned.
    COme on now. That is over the top IMO, highly insulting to the President of the United States, political to a fault,
    and has inappropriate racial overtones. Barf.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

2. Remove Ads

Hand Guns at Newton shooting, CNN report

Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    Obama and his son Treyvon know the real truth. All guns are tools of the devil and should be banned.
    A little over the top
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

Quote Originally Posted by keboostman View Post
    I thought the coroner reported that all the children's wounds were consistent with the Bushmaster. What am I missing?
    He lied. Someone from the administration got to him. Rahm Emanual, the President's first chief of staff, once said that a crisis is too precious to waste...it is an opportunity to get their agenda passed through the Congress. That is what they did after the financial crisis hit in 2008. That is also when the federal deficits ballooned from 400-500 billion per year to 1.4 trillion per year. They got all of their social spending programs passed!

“Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good.” Thomas Paine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links