Cdnn heads up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3

Cdnn heads up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Cdnn heads up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Devilsclaw CDNN's treated me good over the years. I'm sure they are overwhelmed by panic buyers. Ditto....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Cdnn heads up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsclaw View Post
    CDNN's treated me good over the years. I'm sure they are overwhelmed by panic buyers.
    Ditto.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Received my ammo order yesterday, placed 2 weeks ago. I ws about to call and read the on-line message about the backlog...To be truthful I didn't have a warm fuzzy feeling, but Fed Ex arrived and I'm happy. BTW, this is the secondtime I've dealt with CDNN, previoulsy pershased a pair of grips.

Ex Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ultra45 View Post
    Received my ammo order yesterday, placed 2 weeks ago. I ws about to call and read the on-line message about the backlog...To be truthful I didn't have a warm fuzzy feeling, but Fed Ex arrived and I'm happy. BTW, this is the secondtime I've dealt with CDNN, previoulsy pershased a pair of grips.

It's funny but I got a "Yahoo After Sale Questioner" BEFORE I got my order.

StarPD45
    Slightly off topic, but Sportsmans Guide had 30 round AK mags in their latest catalog, 5-pack for $16.97. I ordered two on a whim with the other stuff I was ordering. Got an email Monday saying backordered,no longer available. Not really surprised. Hope they refund me soon, though.

CDNN

I am a dealer. And do not wish to ever do business with CDNN again. They had Para AR15 receivers for $99 for the past year. Then they raised the price to $499 and today they want $1599. Can you say GREED. In addition, they deactivated everything with the exception of orders, good luck retaining customers, CDNN.

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    I agree with 1old311 . I saw this coming when the king took office. Been picking up bit by bit for years

Ex Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palmcoaster View Post
    I agree with 1old311 . I saw this coming when the king took office. Been picking up bit by bit for years

Good thinking. Nice to sit back and realize a little foresight made sure we have enough 'toys' and PLENTY of ammo.

CDNN sucks

I just got taken by CDNN on a order. Seems "Jackie" took my order last week for a PTR91. I asked if they had the wood stock version in 18" HK profile barrel. Salesman says yes, more just arrived. OK, so I place my order just to find out they raised the price $100 more than what the last flyer had listed it for. Ordered it anyway. Finally get the PTR rifle and find out its a 16" taper barrel, not the HK profile 18" barrel. Call them up today to see what the heck is going on. Customer service rep says they ran out of those 18" HK profile barrel versions in December. I called BS and told him they have been sending flyers for the 18" barrel version for weeks. Anyway, they have the HK barrel profile version with wood furniture in stock, but now its another $100 above what I paid. WTH hell business practice is this?? It was $100 more than the flyer at first, now $100 more for me to get the correct model I originally ordered and they sent wrong. On top of that, I would have to purchase the 18" version at the new price to make sure I can get it, as the service rep says its illegal for him to hold it in exchange for the incorrect one they sent me. At this point, CDNN can go out of business I could care less. I told him I'm sending to back for refund and got an RMA.

Ex Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ezveedub View Post
    I just got taken by CDNN on a order. Seems "Jackie" took my order last week for a PTR91. I asked if they had the wood stock version in 18" HK profile barrel. Salesman says yes, more just arrived. OK, so I place my order just to find out they raised the price $100 more than what the last flyer had listed it for. Ordered it anyway. Finally get the PTR rifle and find out its a 16" taper barrel, not the HK profile 18" barrel. Call them up today to see what the heck is going on. Customer service rep says they ran out of those 18" HK profile barrel versions in December. I called BS and told him they have been sending flyers for the 18" barrel version for weeks. Anyway, they have the HK barrel profile version with wood furniture in stock, but now its another $100 above what I paid. WTH hell business practice is this?? It was $100 more than the flyer at first, now $100 more for me to get the correct model I originally ordered and they sent wrong. On top of that, I would have to purchase the 18" version at the new price to make sure I can get it, as the service rep says its illegal for him to hold it in exchange for the incorrect one they sent me. At this point, CDNN can go out of business I could care less. I told him I'm sending to back for refund and got an RMA.
    Welcome to the club.

Don't know what happened there, I had been 100% satisfied with them for over 10 years, BUT NOW getting hosed by "JACKIE" seems to be a rite of passage. I will NEVER spend another dime there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links