Cdnn heads up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Cdnn heads up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Having dealt with CDNN for many years I placed an order with them a week ago, and while in no hurry have heard nothing. I ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Cdnn heads up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ex Member

Cdnn heads up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having dealt with CDNN for many years I placed an order with them a week ago, and while in no hurry have heard nothing. I called today and "JACKIE" answers the phone to take my order. When I explain it is not an order but request for info on a order he hangs up. I call back and once again "JACKIE" answers eager to TAKE my order but hangs up when I ask about the status on mine.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Well that's not going to win you any repeat customers... I guess the current panic is making everyone crazy.

Ex Member
    It appears CDNN will TAKE YOUR MONEY just don't expect any info.

p.s. I FINALLY got to speak with someone and asked about the status on my order I was told "WITH THE VOLUME OF ORDERS WE NOW HAVE WE NO LONGER OFFER THAT SERVICE"

The latest on CDNN's web page:

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
    DUE TO A SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN SALES VOLUME, WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO TEMPORARILY SUSPEND ONLINE ORDERS. ORDERS ALREADY PLACED MAY TAKE 5-8 DAYS TO PROCESS. MAGAZINE QUANTITIES ARE VERY LIMITED & PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME!

Unfortunately there will be some orders that cannot be fulfilled due to inventory shortages. We Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are doing our best to fill all orders that we can. YOU MAY CALL 800-588-9500 TO PLACE AN ORDER. OUR PHONES HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMED AS WELL AND YOU MAY EXPERIENCE DELAYS IN GETTING THROUGH!
    All employees are coming in early and staying late to process orders as fast as we can. CDNN Appreciates Your Patience and Continued Business!
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Mommy, are we there yet? Mommy, are we there yet? Mommy, are we there yet? Mommy, are we there yet?

Get the picture? Blame it on the hoarding craziness.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Ex Member
    Quote Originally Posted by high pockets View Post
    The latest on CDNN's web page:

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
    DUE TO A SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN SALES VOLUME, WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO TEMPORARILY SUSPEND ONLINE ORDERS. ORDERS ALREADY PLACED MAY TAKE 5-8 DAYS TO PROCESS. MAGAZINE QUANTITIES ARE VERY LIMITED & PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME!

Unfortunately there will be some orders that cannot be fulfilled due to inventory shortages. We Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are doing our best to fill all orders that we can. YOU MAY CALL 800-588-9500 TO PLACE AN ORDER. OUR PHONES HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMED AS WELL AND YOU MAY EXPERIENCE DELAYS IN GETTING THROUGH!
    All employees are coming in early and staying late to process orders as fast as we can. CDNN Appreciates Your Patience and Continued Business!

The issue is not being "BUSY" the issue is they do answer the phones to take NEW ORDERS but "NO LONGER OFFER THE SERVICE" of filling you in on orders placed. It's your money spend it as you see fit. I learned my lesson.

mkh
    They are swamped so quit bugging Jackie so he can help ship orders.

VIP Member
    Jackie probably feels like that one legged man in the donkey kicking contest.

Let's see you and probably 10,000 other people placed an order that day after the massacre,they are probably getting 500 calls a day about whats my order status/or will you have enough for me,I don't think losing you is really gonna hurt their wallet,Every other Vendor is swamped too.
    I guess if you really want to teach them a lesson when your stuff shows up just ship it back since you were treated so badly
    357and40 and aznav like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Ex Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkh View Post
    They are swamped so quit bugging Jackie so he can help ship orders.

Just a thought: If you are so busy filling OLD orders ya think they should be taking MORE orders?

I ordered a bunch of mags early this month, unknown status still :(
    Once their website is back up I plan on calling...to hear what I probably already know.

VIP Member
    We have been talking about this for the last four years here on DC. Why didn't you get your order in last month or last year?
    Sandpiper, Devilsclaw and aznav like this.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Ex Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vanagonnuts View Post
    I ordered a bunch of mags early this month, unknown status still :(
    Once their website is back up I plan on calling...to hear what I probably already know.
    Check your credit card. They billed mine Monday. So it looks like they ARE answering phones, taking orders, billing cards cards, they just won't give you any info or ship.

Ex Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    We have been talking about this for the last four years here on DC. Why didn't you get your order in last month or last year?
    "FOUR YEARS?" Man you ain't even on the Junior Varsity. Some of us have been on top of this MUCH longer than that. I just ordered a few odds and ends. As to what I "NEED" there ain't much.

preparedness-has-now-been-achieved-54521183110.jpg'

That is what your image above reminded me of...
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links