Cdnn heads up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Cdnn heads up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Having dealt with CDNN for many years I placed an order with them a week ago, and while in no hurry have heard nothing. I ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Cdnn heads up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Ex Member
    Array 1 old 0311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,429

    Cdnn heads up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Having dealt with CDNN for many years I placed an order with them a week ago, and while in no hurry have heard nothing. I called today and "JACKIE" answers the phone to take my order. When I explain it is not an order but request for info on a order he hangs up. I call back and once again "JACKIE" answers eager to TAKE my order but hangs up when I ask about the status on mine.

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #2
    VIP Member
    Array TX expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,672
    Well that's not going to win you any repeat customers... I guess the current panic is making everyone crazy.

  4. #3
    Ex Member
    Array 1 old 0311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,429
    It appears CDNN will TAKE YOUR MONEY just don't expect any info.



    p.s. I FINALLY got to speak with someone and asked about the status on my order I was told "WITH THE VOLUME OF ORDERS WE NOW HAVE WE NO LONGER OFFER THAT SERVICE"

  5. #4
    VIP Member Array high pockets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Georgia for now
    Posts
    4,537
    The latest on CDNN's web page:

    EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
    DUE TO A SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN SALES VOLUME, WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO TEMPORARILY SUSPEND ONLINE ORDERS. ORDERS ALREADY PLACED MAY TAKE 5-8 DAYS TO PROCESS. MAGAZINE QUANTITIES ARE VERY LIMITED & PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME!

    Unfortunately there will be some orders that cannot be fulfilled due to inventory shortages. We Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are doing our best to fill all orders that we can. YOU MAY CALL 800-588-9500 TO PLACE AN ORDER. OUR PHONES HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMED AS WELL AND YOU MAY EXPERIENCE DELAYS IN GETTING THROUGH!
    All employees are coming in early and staying late to process orders as fast as we can. CDNN Appreciates Your Patience and Continued Business!
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

    - Anon

  6. #5
    VIP Member
    Array OldVet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Posts
    16,151
    Mommy, are we there yet? Mommy, are we there yet? Mommy, are we there yet? Mommy, are we there yet?

    Get the picture? Blame it on the hoarding craziness.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

  7. #6
    Ex Member
    Array 1 old 0311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,429
    Quote Originally Posted by high pockets View Post
    The latest on CDNN's web page:

    EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
    DUE TO A SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN SALES VOLUME, WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO TEMPORARILY SUSPEND ONLINE ORDERS. ORDERS ALREADY PLACED MAY TAKE 5-8 DAYS TO PROCESS. MAGAZINE QUANTITIES ARE VERY LIMITED & PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME!

    Unfortunately there will be some orders that cannot be fulfilled due to inventory shortages. We Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are doing our best to fill all orders that we can. YOU MAY CALL 800-588-9500 TO PLACE AN ORDER. OUR PHONES HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMED AS WELL AND YOU MAY EXPERIENCE DELAYS IN GETTING THROUGH!
    All employees are coming in early and staying late to process orders as fast as we can. CDNN Appreciates Your Patience and Continued Business!


    The issue is not being "BUSY" the issue is they do answer the phones to take NEW ORDERS but "NO LONGER OFFER THE SERVICE" of filling you in on orders placed. It's your money spend it as you see fit. I learned my lesson.

  8. #7
    mkh
    mkh is offline
    Distinguished Member Array mkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Foxhole somewhere in Jacksonville
    Posts
    1,611
    They are swamped so quit bugging Jackie so he can help ship orders.

  9. #8
    VIP Member
    Array TX expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,672
    Jackie probably feels like that one legged man in the donkey kicking contest.

  10. #9
    VIP Member Array dukalmighty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    15,179
    Let's see you and probably 10,000 other people placed an order that day after the massacre,they are probably getting 500 calls a day about whats my order status/or will you have enough for me,I don't think losing you is really gonna hurt their wallet,Every other Vendor is swamped too.
    I guess if you really want to teach them a lesson when your stuff shows up just ship it back since you were treated so badly
    357and40 and aznav like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

  11. #10
    Ex Member
    Array 1 old 0311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,429
    Quote Originally Posted by mkh View Post
    They are swamped so quit bugging Jackie so he can help ship orders.

    Just a thought: If you are so busy filling OLD orders ya think they should be taking MORE orders?

  12. #11
    Member Array vanagonnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    203
    I ordered a bunch of mags early this month, unknown status still :(
    Once their website is back up I plan on calling...to hear what I probably already know.

  13. #12
    VIP Member
    Array atctimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NSA Headquarters
    Posts
    6,393
    We have been talking about this for the last four years here on DC. Why didn't you get your order in last month or last year?
    Sandpiper, Devilsclaw and aznav like this.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

  14. #13
    Ex Member
    Array 1 old 0311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,429
    Quote Originally Posted by vanagonnuts View Post
    I ordered a bunch of mags early this month, unknown status still :(
    Once their website is back up I plan on calling...to hear what I probably already know.
    Check your credit card. They billed mine Monday. So it looks like they ARE answering phones, taking orders, billing cards cards, they just won't give you any info or ship.

  15. #14
    Ex Member
    Array 1 old 0311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,429
    Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    We have been talking about this for the last four years here on DC. Why didn't you get your order in last month or last year?
    "FOUR YEARS?" Man you ain't even on the Junior Varsity. Some of us have been on top of this MUCH longer than that. I just ordered a few odds and ends. As to what I "NEED" there ain't much.


  16. #15
    VIP Member Array 357and40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Charles, Missouri
    Posts
    2,329
    preparedness-has-now-been-achieved-54521183110.jpg'

    That is what your image above reminded me of...
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

cddn
,

cdnn

,
cdnn catalog
,
cdnn catalog 2013
,
cdnn catalog request
,
cdnn inventory
,
cdnn order tracking
,
cdnn orders
,
cdnn'
,
cdnn.com
,
does cdnn still have an online catalog
,
when will cdnn site be back up
Click on a term to search for related topics.