Defensive Carry banner

Did your evil semi-auto pistol, rifle, or high capacity magazine act up today?

• No problems at all-they behaved themselves.

Votes: 193 95.1%
  • Yes-they have a mind of their own and tried to cause mischief all by themselves.

Votes: 10 4.9%

Scientific study about evil Semi-autos and hi capacity magazines

3K views 34 replies 28 participants last post by  FLMOPE 
#1 · (Edited)
I thought I would conduct a very scientific poll on evil semi-auto pistols, rifles, and hi capacity magazines.

#31 ·
I have to keep those "rascals" locked up, don't know what they would go do on their own if they were to get out.

My brother was concerned about "carrying" ..... his comment was " what it if went off " ........ of course my comment was that I'ld never seen a gun go off by itself.

We were at our farm, and I had stopped working to eat and take a break .... and I layed the gun on the picnic table..... he kept walking back and forth for various reasons. Finally, he asked "what are you doing" ..... because when he would walk by I would be staring intentionally at the gun ..... and I told him, "seeing if it will go off by itself" . He got the point.

#33 ·
I keep all those god awful high capacity magazines locked up, if not they might do some terrible things on their own.

Heck, some of those old cheap P-Mags that i paid $16.00 for are now worth a small fortune, thanks to Obama.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.