Scientific study about evil Semi-autos and hi capacity magazines - Page 3

Scientific study about evil Semi-autos and hi capacity magazines

This is a discussion on Scientific study about evil Semi-autos and hi capacity magazines within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have to keep those "rascals" locked up, don't know what they would go do on their own if they were to get out. My ...

View Poll Results: Did your evil semi-auto pistol, rifle, or high capacity magazine act up today?

Voters
204. You may not vote on this poll
  • No problems at all-they behaved themselves.

194 95.10%
  • Yes-they have a mind of their own and tried to cause mischief all by themselves.

10 4.90%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Scientific study about evil Semi-autos and hi capacity magazines

I have to keep those "rascals" locked up, don't know what they would go do on their own if they were to get out.

My brother was concerned about "carrying" ..... his comment was " what it if went off " ........ of course my comment was that I'ld never seen a gun go off by itself.

We were at our farm, and I had stopped working to eat and take a break .... and I layed the gun on the picnic table..... he kept walking back and forth for various reasons. Finally, he asked "what are you doing" ..... because when he would walk by I would be staring intentionally at the gun ..... and I told him, "seeing if it will go off by itself" . He got the point.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckQue View Post
    Mine whines if I don't take it for walks often enough.
    But it holds no truck to the ice cream in my freezer. "Eaaaaat meeeee! EAAAAAAT MEEEEEE!" it is constantly moaning.
    Matching your Thanksgiving dinner spending to a DwB (MSF) donation seems poetic to me.

As well, there are millions in potential patents possible with this (simple) discovery. Tell the kids about this and "type III levers"! It's an untapped technology...

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    I keep all those god awful high capacity magazines locked up, if not they might do some terrible things on their own.

Heck, some of those old cheap P-Mags that i paid $16.00 for are now worth a small fortune, thanks to Obama.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

I don't have an evil black rifle, it is desert cammo, it's a mellow pussycat.
    It just lays around sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by BigStick View Post
    I had to vote towards the mischief. They keep trying to procreate, and I think that falls into the mischief category.

Well, maybe that's not fair of me to answer. The question was acting out on their own. I may have encouraged the behavior.
    If only my Pmags could procreate. I could finally pay my mortgage, and the rest of my bills.
    "Only the Sith deal in absolutes."

"My dog is smarter than your honor student."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links