Defensive Carry banner

Did your evil semi-auto pistol, rifle, or high capacity magazine act up today?

• No problems at all-they behaved themselves.

Votes: 193 95.1%
  • Yes-they have a mind of their own and tried to cause mischief all by themselves.

Votes: 10 4.9%

Scientific study about evil Semi-autos and hi capacity magazines

3K views 34 replies 28 participants last post by  FLMOPE 
#1 · (Edited)
I thought I would conduct a very scientific poll on evil semi-auto pistols, rifles, and hi capacity magazines.

#2 ·
Mine are like the kids,they seldom call but they are doing great.

#4 ·
I think I'm starting to see a theme-it appears the things being demonized these days are perfectly inert and do not act on their own...

Hmmmm....

#7 ·
So, what you're saying is that these demonized inert objects can be tools for good, or at least not cause harm by themselves? I don't understand...

#10 ·
Sorry I skewed your results - but I have a 20 round Glock 10mm mag in my left front pocket, and it seems to have a mind of its own. It tries to twist around sometimes when I'm using the bathroom - so then the pocket gets tangled/twisted up. It's a quick fix, and no harm done...

Austin

#18 ·
Gee, it appears the media, much of Congress, and many of the citizens of this fine country should have asked the people that know about such things before demonizing inanimate objects. I say the poll I posted is pretty definitive :image035:...

Granted, this was all in fun, but really it was all about demonstrating how idiotic the other side's argument is. I appreciate everyone playing along with this little exercise.

Cheers!

#24 ·
Same with mine. No behavioral issues at all. Amazing, isn't it!

#21 · (Edited)
Amen to that AngryBadger. This study, that study. Do as many studies as you wish and I can tell you from being a Honest, Law Abiding Citizen it begins with having a CONSCIENCE!

I am so sick and tired of the Politically Correct crowd blaming everything else except the individual/individuals that are committing crimes against Humanity. What is Right is Wrong and what is Wrong, Right.

It's called Accountability and there is no Accountability to ones action anymore. Instead, we blame everything else instead of those committing the crimes. The powers at be know exactly what they are doing and they want to take our FREEDOMS away, one senseless murder, one senseless law at a time...

#26 ·
Weel, yes, actually!

I was going into a court house in VA. and took the precaution to leave my pistol and change and knife and everything else metal in the car. I knew the security deputy and remarked...."Well you aren't gonna get me today. I even left my metal wallet in the car." I proceeded into the detector, and got a "BUZZZZZ!". Seems I forgot about the spare magazine in the pouch on my belt.

Wait, YOU think that was MY fault, don't you?

#27 ·
I do have to admit, the M&P told me to "stuff it" when I told it to get me a turkey pot pie...

#29 ·
I contacted Glock. I told them that I have a defective weapon. After a few questions they asked me what my problem was. I told them that my gun just sits there. I yell at it, I call it names, but it just sits there. I told them I even insulted it's mother and it didn't shoot. Needless to say they hung up on me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.