Good video to share ..... who don't know guns (Ban related)

This is a discussion on Good video to share ..... who don't know guns (Ban related) within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The Truth About Semi-Auto Firearms - YouTube I have sent the link to some people I know .... have no idea what an AR is ...

Thread: Good video to share ..... who don't know guns (Ban related)

Good video to share ..... who don't know guns (Ban related)

The Truth About Semi-Auto Firearms - YouTube

I have sent the link to some people I know .... have no idea what an AR is versus an Assault Rifle. They tend to buy whatever the News Media tells them. When I have tried to explain it to a few of them, it got no where, the Media couldn't be wrong.

Well.... this video explains it pretty simply... and I think he covers the "misconceptions" that the Media puts out there, because they don't understand it either. The "automatics", "guns the military uses", " looks evil", "assault rifles", "one of the most powerful guns made & shouldn't be in the publics hands".

I particularly like the later one..... I have offerred some folks to go out to the range, and I would let them shoot an AR-15, vs some hunting rifles, and showing the difference in ammunition, etc. I have also pointed out .... a .223 often cannot be used for hunting in many states, and can't in this one. None have taken me up on the offer. They say ...... " I don't think that's the guns they are referring too" .....

So, I sent them this video, hoping the "get the idea" and "looks" have nothing to do with the "function" of a rilfe (semi- vs auto), NOR "how powerful it is".
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

2. Remove Ads

Good vid for those who do not know the differance.

Links