Tactical turd FS $2,000

This is a discussion on Tactical turd FS $2,000 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Accessorized Tactical deep fried turd for sale Bahaaaaaa Mods this isn't a classified. Just amazed by the madness of the prices that people are selling ...

Thread: Tactical turd FS $2,000

Tactical turd FS $2,000

Accessorized Tactical deep fried turd for sale

Bahaaaaaa Mods this isn't a classified.

Just amazed by the madness of the prices that people are selling black rifles for. I saw a S&W sport, w barska sight for 1700. Made me laugh
    Dont mistake Kindness for Weakness!!!
    Kimber Ultra Carry II
    Kel-Tec PF-9
    Ruger SP 101 2 1/4" 357 mag

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    Yeah... there's a guy over in prepperforums trying to sell PMags for $50 each... there is no shame.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

Most People that would pay that much for a bottom tier AR have absolutely no idea what they are buying,but gotta get one before they ban them,and once they buy it then realize that they now need Mags and Ammo which the Mags are waaaaayyyy overpriced and there is no ammo and if there is they are paying waaayyyy tooo much.So actually I really don't care since as long as it was fair weather sailing they didn't need or want one,but they are the reason everything is selling off the charts
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

RIFLES.........

just last Monday I could have bought all the P-mags I wanted for $14.98 + sales tax

give it another couple weeks and the prices will be back down where they are suppose to be again

Distinguished Member Array airslot's Avatar
    give it another couple weeks and the prices will be back down where they are suppose to be again
    Brownells is still accepting backorders on them at 12.50 ea in a 10 pack. I ordered one pack the other night. Had already intended to order before the madness set in. I'll take them whenever they get here. Brownells CEO stated they sold 3 1/2 yrs worth in 72hrs and apparently Magpul is focusing all production to black only.
    The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Links