How or where to buy a AR 15 IN upstate ny

This is a discussion on How or where to buy a AR 15 IN upstate ny within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; i want to buy an ar 15 but i live in upstate ny im aware of the rules ect of nys for these guns, regardless ...

Thread: How or where to buy a AR 15 IN upstate ny

How or where to buy a AR 15 IN upstate ny

i want to buy an ar 15 but i live in upstate ny im aware of the rules ect of nys for these guns, regardless i cant find one that anyone will ship here i see alot of people with the ar 15s in ny mostly online. i dont know anyone in person who has one. my main question is. how can i get a nys complient gun to ship here and where can i buy one? ive looked in several places and cant find anything. and if i cant get one how did these people get one? or if ur a person in nys that has one how did u get urs lol thanks all.

2. Remove Ads

In this environment right now with just about every available AR15 flying off the shelf I seriously doubt you will find one that isn't overpriced,If you need a Firearm Owner ID card in NYS,then you go to a gun store and have them order a NYS compliant AR15 which like I said they probably can't get thru to their suppliers and if they can they are probably backordered for several months
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

If its like anywhere around the Milwaukee area good luck finding one.....
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

ah ok where do i get the card? anything i should know before going?
    and im not to worried about that right now im just gathering the info for now lol till this blows over witch i hope happens, or at least it better.

thanks btw :)

o hey nvm lol i got unlazy and thought i should prob google this myself lol thanks :) sry for that also

Links