$300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information - Page 2

$300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information

This is a discussion on $300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Mike1956 The $300 deal is still going on. From another running thread: "I'm one happy camper and a new life member for ...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: $300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    The $300 deal is still going on.
    From another running thread:
    "I'm one happy camper and a new life member for $300 !! Just called 800-672-3888 and option 3, then gave my sponsors # then my current NRA number and credit card. 2mins max process. Diane the rep said this offer is for new members or expired or current members. Mine expired awhile back but had the member# off magazine label. Been wanting this for ages, thanks everyone who helped with the info, Steve."

Here is a list of life members from this board who are willing to sponsor you, also from the other thread:

Corey Saxe Lifetime Member Number: 190173221

Keith Montgomery # 39014129 email Keith.Montgomery @ gmail for any other needed information.

Michael Brewer #162297384 Marion, Ohio

Charles Terry, #15724382 Milwaukee Wi

Scott Boschetti Fort Worth, Texas Lifetime Member Number: 191523543

Steve Kummer Member ID:154881460
    Thanks, Mike! Happy Holidays everyone!

“Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good.” Thomas Paine

NRA Life Membership

Thanks for the information brother! I've been an NRA member off and on for over 35 years. Given all that has/is going on, I've wanted to do more than just pony up for an annual membership. But, the $1000 fee for a life membership is a little more than I can handle. This is ideal! I can contribute several hundred, help out the cause, and get my life membership! I'm pumped!
    I urge any of you who may be reading this to take the plunge. Yeah, it's still a lot of money. But, if you take a minute to consider all the NRA has done over the decades to protect our rights, then take another minute to consider how many rights we would have already lost if not for the NRA, it seems to be a necessary obligation.
    Obama, Feinstine, and the rest of the liberal pantywaists out there are going to use the recent atrocities as a perfect opportunity to start taking away our 2nd Amendment rights. They know that taking away our weapons won't do a dad-gum thing to actually stop these murders. But, they also know that if they push the right buttons and feed on these atrocities that maybe, just maybe, enough of the public will go along with the "we've gotta do something" cry and let things happen before they realize they'll be loosing their rights to defend ourselves, our families, and our country - forever. By then, it'll be too late!
    Take the time to write your congressman and senators. Be concise and to the point. Let them know you are a law abiding citizen and you treasure the rights we have in this country. Let them know you will support them for re-election if they do not support any new gun legislation AND that you will campaign vehemently against them if they do otherwise. Let them know we, the gun owners of this country, represent the heart of this country and what it stands for. We are not the toothless fringe that the media tries to portray.
    If we don't do this now, all of it, then when? Now is the time. Some other time WILL be too late!
    Thanks! Chance
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.

$300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information

I heard the sponser has to be on the phone when you do this. Can anyone confirm?
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by nick060200 View Post
    I heard the sponser has to be on the phone when you do this. Can anyone confirm?
    This is an open invitation for anyone who wants to become a Life Member of the NRA and is being told repeatedly that they need to have the sponsor on the phone.

Just call back and select option 3 and tell them you have a sponsor and give them your sponsor's Life Member number. If you call a couple of times and they still tell you that you need to have the sponsor on the phone just PM me and we will set up a time to do a conference call.

Before we set up a conference call, try calling the NRA first. The first post in this thread has all the information you need.

Some people have been told that they need to have the sponsor on the phone to get the $300 deal. If that happens, try calling back later. Some of the NRA operators might be unfamiliar with how to handle your type of call. Most people who have encountered this problem have called back and got the $300 after speaking with a different operator. Try calling them a few times and if you are unable to get the $300 special, PM me and we will set up a time to do the conference call.
    Last edited by 1MoreGoodGuy; January 3rd, 2013 at 11:46 AM.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

By the way, the $300 Life Membership promotion ends February 28, 2013.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

If your name is M. Smith or D. Cummings and you used my membership number as your sponsor, you need to call the NRA and pay for YOUR $300 membership...My gift to you was that you get a life membership for a discounted price of $300 that you have to pay...I am not buying you a membership.

Anyone else who has posted their membership info or has given their info to someone else via PM should check their NRA membership for an account balance.

Thanks to you two, I can not sponsor anyone else at this time.

By the way, the NRA has changed their policy and the sponsor must be on the phone to get the $300 special.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    If your name is M. Smith or D. Cummings and you used my membership number as your sponsor, you need to call the NRA and pay for YOUR $300 membership...My gift to you was that you get a life membership for a discounted price of $300 that you have to pay...I am not buying you a membership.

Anyone else who has posted their membership info or has given their info to someone else via PM should check their NRA membership for an account balance.

By the way, the NRA has changed their policy and the sponsor must be on the phone to get the $300 special.
    Ouch, how did they manage to stick you with the bill?
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    Ouch, how did they manage to stick you with the bill?
    I'm guessing the NRA operator logged the call as a "membership gift" and didn't take a payment from the person getting the membership...It is all getting taken care of on my end and should be completely cleared up by Monday. Until then I can't sponsor anyone.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Update:

I got some good news and some great news...

The good news is, I got my account straightened out this morning.

The great news is, I can continue to sponsor people for Life Memberships and to date I have sponsored well over 30 new Life Members.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

sounds like a good deal
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Requirement for life member on the phone?

Is this true? If so, who's willing to be on the phone to sign up a new life member?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompsonian View Post
    Is this true? If so, who's willing to be on the phone to sign up a new life member?
    PM sent
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Thank you Scott Boschetti Fort Worth, Texas Lifetime Member Number: 191523543

I am now a Life Member and it was a piece of cake. All they needed was my member number, his number and my credit card.

Glad I found this forum. New member as you can see but already seeing the benefits. Thanks!
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RmScadd View Post
    Add my name to the list of willing sponsors:

Ray Smith, Valrico, FL Life member #170420196
    Thanks for the use of your sponsorship. Just moved to Life Member

GeorgiaCarry
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.

So far, I have sponsored 64 people for their Life Memberships. At $300 a pop, that's $19,200 for the NRA.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Links