$300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information

This is a discussion on $300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; 1-800-672-3888 is this a valid NRA number to upgrade your membership?...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: $300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information

1-800-672-3888

1-800-672-3888 is this a valid NRA number to upgrade your membership?

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by spensergig View Post
    I really encourage you to do it online at the nra-2013.org site. It's faster, and I personally think it's completely safe. It's faster, and a LOT less hassle.

Keith Montgomery
    Life Member 39014129
    Zip code 34210

Please post if you use it.

Thank you Mr. Montgomery. I used the website and your information for my life membership.

Many thanks!
    chiburger likes this.

Looks like I will definitely be doing this as membership expires soon, thank you for the backup!
    I am highly alarmed after listening to the Obama press conference today.
    Just got off the phone with the Governors office too!
    TX expat and 1MoreGoodGuy like this.
    S&W 640-3

Can someone explain to me where the $300 lifetime membership is available on the nra-2013.org website? I want to upgrade to life! Thank you to everyone willing to post their info to sponsor.

Tracey

Hi Keith,

I just paid for a lifetime membership using your info! Now I have one membership good til 2015 and one life membership. LOL
    Thanks for sharing your info and enabling us to get lifetime memberships with the NRA!

Chi

Quote Originally Posted by spensergig View Post
    I just spent over 30 minutes on the phone before I got through - 11:00 am.

I needed to identify a specific person I was sponsoring.
    Now He'll have to spend similar time on the phone to complete his signup.

While I was at it, I asked why I had to be on the phone or call in for each person.
    I got a reasonable explanation (though I don't really agree with it), but they have now noted in my account that I can sponsor without calling in again - the member number will be sufficient.
    If that doesn't work, you can email me and I'll call again, but it may take a day or so.

I really encourage you to do it online at the nra-2013.org site. It's faster, and I personally think it's completely safe. It's faster, and a LOT less hassle.

Keith Montgomery
    Life Member 39014129
    Zip code 34210

Please post if you use it.

Hi Tracey,

You need to log into the first page with a sponsor's information, then skip the upgrade it presents, then change the gift membership drop-down menu to Lifetime Membership $300, then you can enter your information to pay. Hope this helps.

PS. I have an existing membership til March 2015 and couldn't figure out how to extend that to life, so I just went for a new life membership.

Quote Originally Posted by TenBar View Post
    Can someone explain to me where the $300 lifetime membership is available on the nra-2013.org website? I want to upgrade to life! Thank you to everyone willing to post their info to sponsor.

Tracey
    Last edited by chiburger; January 18th, 2013 at 07:25 PM. Reason: added info about existing membership
    TenBar likes this.

I did the same thing with the whois lookup!

Quote Originally Posted by PigsOnTheWing View Post
    And here I was just about to send you a PM asking for your zip code and email address in order to purchase a lifetime membership online rather than having to call.

The site "appears" to be legit. Link, phone number, and address are all correct. If you do a WHOIS search for the site, the registration pops up as:

Anyway, brand new forum member here, and definitely looking to take advantage of the $300 lifetime membership offer, so if anyone wants to PM me with their details, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    The $300 deal is still going on.
    From another running thread:
    "I'm one happy camper and a new life member for $300 !! Just called 800-672-3888 and option 3, then gave my sponsors # then my current NRA number and credit card. 2mins max process. Diane the rep said this offer is for new members or expired or current members. Mine expired awhile back but had the member# off magazine label. Been wanting this for ages, thanks everyone who helped with the info, Steve."

Here is a list of life members from this board who are willing to sponsor you, also from the other thread:

Corey Saxe Lifetime Member Number: 190173221

Keith Montgomery # 39014129 email Keith.Montgomery @ gmail for any other needed information.

Michael Brewer #162297384 Marion, Ohio

Charles Terry, #15724382 Milwaukee Wi

Scott Boschetti Fort Worth, Texas Lifetime Member Number: 191523543

Steve Kummer Member ID:154881460
    I registered online at www.NRA-2013.org thanks to sponsorship from Keith Montgomery! Thanks Keith!
    Attached Images

I was able to signup up at https://www.nra-2013.org/ thanks to sponsorship by Keith Montgomery! Thanks Keith!
    NRA300Online.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by boricua21 View Post
    I was able to signup up at https://www.nra-2013.org/ thanks to sponsorship by Keith Montgomery! Thanks Keith!
    NRA300Online.jpg
    Why is this not available through the regular NRA.ORG website? Is 1-888-678-7894 really an NRA number or just an office taking CC numbers?

This offer seems to have been around for a while, has anyone verified that it works?

thanks

Re: $300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information

Quote Originally Posted by OnePlink View Post
    Why is this not available through the regular NRA.ORG website? Is 1-888-678-7894 really an NRA number or just an office taking CC numbers?

This offer seems to have been around for a while, has anyone verified that it works?

thanks
    This number was set up through the NRA by Tom Gresham of the weekly nationally syndicated radio show Gun Talk.

It is a legitimate number and does, in fact, work. You will also find this number to have minimal to no hold time!

sent from my rotary dial phone using tapatalk2

Re: $300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information

Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    Have you verified with the NRA that this is an actual NRA phone number? And I'm not talking about just calling the number and assuming that since the voice on the other end says they are the NRA that they are in fact the NRA.
    You can verify this number on Tom Gresham's website:

http://www.guntalk.com/site.php?pageID=15&newsID=491

sent from my rotary dial phone using tapatalk2

Quote Originally Posted by OnePlink View Post

thanks
    The phone number you listed is not operated by the NRA.

If you want to deal directly with the NRA call 1-877-NRA-2000. If you want to deal with a third party, call the other number.

Personally, if it was me and I wanted to join the NRA, I'd call the NRA directly.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

New Member Array Xtrememtnbiker's Avatar

$300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information

I used it Keith. Thank you very much.

Cool Procedural Clarification - use your OWN email address for online transaction

I received a "NRA Online Transaction - Confirmation" from "auto-responder@nra-2013.org" at about 8:41pm on sunday 1/20.

I recognize it, because others have forwarded me a copy of theirs, so I know it is legit.
    I does NOT, however, have any information telling me who signed up. (or any CC information, either, if any of you were worried.)

If you were the one who signed up, your transaction went through, and you should see it in your CC statement as "NRA Membership Internet".

If anyone else wants to use this method, please use your own email address, so you get the response directly.

Keith

Links