$300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information - Page 7

$300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information

This is a discussion on $300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just got my Life kit in the mail today nice looking patch and stickers! They will extend the $300.00...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: $300 Friends and Family NRA Membership Sponsorship Information

VIP Member
    Just got my Life kit in the mail today nice looking patch and stickers! They will extend the $300.00
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Great info. My husband is going to call. He is a member and will upgrade. Thanks.

Keith Montgomery-Thank You

Brand new member here......Keith, thanks for posting your membership info online. My wife and I are now Lifetime members via the NRA-2013.org website. It worked like a charm and we received our confirmation emails instantly (11:00 am, Sunday). Thanks again!
    TX expat and spensergig like this.

Mr. Montgomery - Thank You

Mr. Montgomery, thank you so much for graciously posting your information online for us to obtain lifetime memberships. I appreciate your willingness to share. I've been a long time reader and have gained great insight from this sight and its members. I joined the NRA this evening with your information and wanted to publicly say thank you. I also received an instant confirmation via email. Thanks again!!
    spensergig likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by spensergig View Post
    I received a "NRA Online Transaction - Confirmation" from "auto-responder@nra-2013.org" at about 8:41pm on sunday 1/20.

I recognize it, because others have forwarded me a copy of theirs, so I know it is legit.
    I does NOT, however, have any information telling me who signed up. (or any CC information, either, if any of you were worried.)

If you were the one who signed up, your transaction went through, and you should see it in your CC statement as "NRA Membership Internet".

If anyone else wants to use this method, please use your own email address, so you get the response directly.

Keith
    Question for you Spensergig. I used the website and used Keith Montgomery's information. I immediately got a confirmation and a day later my credit card was charged. I just noticed today that the website says this offer is only good for new members. not existing members. I am already a member and am paid up thru Dec. 2014. Is that gonna make a difference? I mean they charged my credit card. Has anyone gone thru the website and was already a member and gotten a new member ID or do they figure it out and just upgrade your exisiting membership #?

Thanks in advance.

I don't really have an answer for your question.
    Understand, I'm not directly involved in any of the processing - I'm just the name entered as either "sponsor" or "donor" in some record somewhere.

I think a couple of people have waited until they got confirmation that the process was underway, and then called/wrote to verify that the correct number was being used.
    (I don't think there's any place to enter your existing number, is there?) I think I heard that member services was able to enter the existing number instead of a new one.

If you find out differently, please post and let everyone know.

This is a great way to give the NRA support and increase their funding. My husband is going to upgrade his membership to lifetime. We have a good friend who will sponsor him for an upgrade to lifetime membership. Thanks!

VIP Member
    The NRA still needs your support so they can continue to protect and defend your 2nd amendment Rights.

Call NRA member services today and become an NRA Life Member.

If you or any of your friends or relatives are not NRA Life Members, I will gladly sponsor all of you for a Life Membership.

All you need to do is call 877-NRA-2000 and tell the operator that you have a sponsor and you are prepared to make the $300 payment to become a Life Member.

Here is my information:

Scott Boschetti
    Fort Worth, Texas
    NRA Life Member Number: 191523543
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

New Member Array Xtrememtnbiker's Avatar

I had used Keith's member info for a sponsorship about two weeks ago. He got the automated email confirming the transaction and my CC was charged. I never got any email indicating that I have a membership number or anything like that. I had however been getting email updates on other things from the NRA.

I called the member number that has been posted today and was told it could take anywhere from 4-8 weeks before I received the member packet in the mail.

All that to say, if you don't already have a membership, it seems like it can take a while to the packet and they don't really let you know what's going on. Hope that helps somebody.
    spensergig likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrememtnbiker View Post
    I had used Keith's member info for a sponsorship about two weeks ago. He got the automated email confirming the transaction and my CC was charged. I never got any email indicating that I have a membership number or anything like that. I had however been getting email updates on other things from the NRA.

I called the member number that has been posted today and was told it could take anywhere from 4-8 weeks before I received the member packet in the mail.

All that to say, if you don't already have a membership, it seems like it can take a while to the packet and they don't really let you know what's going on. Hope that helps somebody.
    This is why I suggest to call the NRA member services at 877-NRA-2000 and speak with an NRA operator and have them process the transaction while you are on the phone. They will confirm your membership status and issue you your NRA membership number before you hang up the phone.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Thanks, Keith I signed up today.
    spensergig likes this.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by RmScadd View Post
    Add my name to the list of willing sponsors:

Ray Smith, Valrico, FL Life member #170420196

Thank you Ray! You rock!

Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    This is why I suggest to call the NRA member services at 877-NRA-2000 and speak with an NRA operator and have them process the transaction while you are on the phone. They will confirm your membership status and issue you your NRA membership number before you hang up the phone.
    I actually called this evening and got mine (thanks to Ray)-but they didn't give me my membership number they said it takes 4-6 days to process it and that I could call customer service (800-672-3888) after 6 days to verify it's been processed and they should have my number then, but will take 4-8 weeks to get in the mail. They did say it will show up on my credit card statement as NRA. The odd thing is they don't give you any kind of a reference number or even ask for an e-mail or phone number just your name, address and credit card information.

It's really awesome that ya'll are willing to help everyone get for the $300.00. I've been wanting to join but just didn't have an extra 1,000. So I totally appreciate everyone's support!
    This is an awesome website and I'm glad I found ya'll.

I know hoe you feel. I am glad as well that I found this site and because of it, I am a life member as well.
    wuteva likes this.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Life Member

I just signed up as a lifetime member I called 1888-678-7894. I did not need a sponsor number. The woman told be that they signed up over 6,000 new members in the last 3 weeks.
    You do not know, what you do not know, until you realize that you do not know it

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Sponsored Links