Now I know the meaning of madness.

This is a discussion on Now I know the meaning of madness. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I just hopped on ebay a few minutes ago and ran a search on "smith and wesson mp 15 22". I do that occasionally to ...

Thread: Now I know the meaning of madness.

I just hopped on ebay a few minutes ago and ran a search on "smith and wesson mp 15 22". I do that occasionally to see if anyone is selling any 25 rd mags for a reasonable price.

Thats not happening right now. There seem to be dozens of them for sale, but I saw prices of $40 up to one that was bid up to $162. Are people out of their minds?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
    "When they bury me, make sure they bury me with my guns on. Im gonna need em. Cause when I get to the other side, there's some things that need straightening out." ~Bobaflex~

StarPD45
    I thought ebay didn't allow guns or gun related items.
    I know CL won't

Quote Originally Posted by Myk View Post
    I just hopped on ebay a few minutes ago and ran a search on "smith and wesson mp 15 22". I do that occasionally to see if anyone is selling any 25 rd mags for a reasonable price.

Thats not happening right now. There seem to be dozens of them for sale, but I saw prices of $40 up to one that was bid up to $162. Are people out of their minds?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
    I'd say, "Yeah, pretty much."
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

People trying to make lemonade out of lemons I guess
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

Links