Cheaper then Dirt price gouging...

This is a discussion on Cheaper then Dirt price gouging... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Or they were predicting the panic buying and will return their stock to the stores at marked up prices....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Cheaper then Dirt price gouging...

Or they were predicting the panic buying and will return their stock to the stores at marked up prices.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Chemistry08 View Post
    You bring up very good points here. And yes some retailers do increase prices when storms are looming. I do think that CTD is going a tad bit overboard

Think of it like this: You are selling your vehicle, asking price $10,000. Joe comes along and offers you full asking. But I love your vehicle, my dad and I used to cruise in the same model during my childhood. To take it out from under Joe I sweeten the pot with an extra benjamin. Who do you sell it to?
    YES: "I did bring up GREAT POINTS like you said Stimpy".

YES: "Some retailers do increase prices before, during, and well after storms". And they get in trouble for it too

But you failed to comply in/as:

A) I am selling a car for a, YES; fair market valued reasonable true non-gouging $10k

B) Ren comes along and YES; he knows it is a fair market valued reasonable true non-gouging price so without arguments or any grumbling nor does he try to NEGOTIATE me lower because he KNOW I"M NOT Price Gouging him he pays my $10k asking price.

here is your flawed reality Stimpy

C) YOU ON YOUR OWN ACCORD offer me an extra $100.00 to sell it TO YOU < which no for that pittle-pattled bit I'd feel you're only trying to insulting my intelligence and would sell it to Ren, what am I the matrade at Red-Robin's....yummm now may-be if you were to offer me an additional $1k; $1k....OK Stimpy follow me your table is now ready.....yummmm >

So YOU are VOLUNTEERING to pay me above and beyond my fair market valued reasonable true non-gouging asking price.

CTD on the other hand is DEMANDING us all to PAY their Price Gouging Price! WE ARE NOT VOLUNTEERING to pay CTD above and beyond a fair market valued reasonable true non-gouging price. Do you see?

Hence the subject mater of this here thread!

Do you see the difference here?

PS Chemistry08: I don't think you are really able to makeup your mind on this here thread since in one posted sentence you defend the likes of CTD and then you weeble wobble Do-sa-do too complain

Man I need to go back to my earlier post and take my own advice and re-visit this link

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so I can stop getting Trolled back into this thrilling thread

"Dwizzle Dwazzle Dwuzzle Dwone , Time For This Thread To Shut-Down"?

I think all points have been extinguished

Distinguished Member Array brocktice's Avatar

Re: Cheaper then Dirt price gouging...

zamboni: Those must be some good drugs, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by brocktice View Post
    zamboni: Those must be some good drugs, dude.

This is a non thread

No honorable purpose is being served by this thread at this time. If you want to argue semantics or economics feel free to do so elsewhere.
    OD*, zamboni, brocktice and 1 others like this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Links