Hornady free bullet promo

Hornady free bullet promo

This is a discussion on Hornady free bullet promo within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Forgive my ignorance, but the free bullet promo from Hornady where you get 500 rounds when you buy a press, is that just the bullet ...

Thread: Hornady free bullet promo

Question Hornady free bullet promo

Forgive my ignorance, but the free bullet promo from Hornady where you get 500 rounds when you buy a press, is that just the bullet heads or complete bullet?
    I sent an email to Hornady this morning but have not heard back yet. Just wondering if anyone has done this and what they received.

Be safe!
    Larz
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

They ARE complete bullets.

After you receive your bullets, just add powder and a primer to your re resized case, then you'll have a complete round.

The bullet is only the projectile. A bullet is not a complete cartridge or round. There is no such thing as a "bullet head".

I have taken advantage of the LnL bullet rebate. The last time I used it, I got 600 .308" 150gr SP bullets.

OK, thanks Fisher10, when I first read it, I thought it was a complete round, then my uncle said he thinks it is just the bullet. After rereading the paperwork, I thought he was correct, and now you just confirmed it.

Be safe!
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

Sponsored Links