Who will step up for us

This is a discussion on Who will step up for us within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I was just wondering if the NRA or Gun Owners of America, or ANY group will be allowed to speak at any hearings held when ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tdw63

Thread: Who will step up for us

Who will step up for us

I was just wondering if the NRA or Gun Owners of America, or ANY group will be allowed to speak at any hearings held when Congress returns and takes up The People's Republic of California's senator, Feinstein's gun ban proposals?

And when I say speak, I am specifically wanting them to address the fact that registration became confiscation in her home state, and in Chicago, et. al, ad infinitum.....

Or call her out on her Concealed Carry hypocrisy, or why schools for their children have multiple armed guards, or why Los Angeles, Chicago and New York City are shooting galleries while having stringent gun control, or why we should not expect the gun flow to reverse across the border, with the gang bangers here shipping their assault weapons in from Mexico and China, since we obviously cannot even stop the drug smuggling, not to mention that weapons are going to be harder to detect because metal is metal when packed in cargo containers and dogs will have a very hard time with that odor.

Ok, rant done, but I seriously want these issues brought up in the national forum.
    Fortune Favors the Bold!

2. Remove Ads

We the people have to step up by jamming the phone lines in D.C. the day this is addressed by Congress. We should be jamming the lines now and until that day arrives.
    StarPD45 likes this.

Links