Personal transfer of firearms

This is a discussion on Personal transfer of firearms within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; ya know..that is my back yard. Im from rochester where that happened..awful thing..then cuomo waved his wand and everyone passed the ny thing..we now requirek, ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Personal transfer of firearms

ya know..that is my back yard. Im from rochester where that happened..awful thing..then cuomo waved his wand and everyone passed the ny thing..we now requirek, which I personal feel not a bad thing...

BUT....do you know...even in our HOMETOWN paper you dont hear Crap about it.....but if you have a Neg Discharge in Wyoming it will be all over the news. We sign the same thing and all shops here ask is this for YOU.....so she obviosly knew what she was doing but trying to find info on it is not making the regular paper nor talked about much after the fact. They talk of the FF of webster and writing thank you's vs showing us citizens what happens when you screw up.

They should be on this like poop here and everywhere. she should be charge as an accessory..which i think she is..but still..this is coming from a person who is 20 miles from the SITE!!
    Please...work HARDER as MILLIONS on welfare depending on YOU !!

2. Remove Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links