Defensive Carry banner

HIGH price of the day. Guy in Indiana wants $1800 WASR.

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  aus71383 
#1 ·
Next Item »
FOR SALE: WASR 10/63 GP AK

Price:$1,800.00Seller: Private Party Listings by this user
Listed On:Sunday, December 30, 2012Listed In:RiflesLocation: South Bend, South Bend, Indiana - Map
Manufacturer: Century International Arms Caliber: 7.62x39 Action: Semi-automatic Firearm Type: Rifle Flag | Edit | Favorite Selling my AK variant rifle. Only have about 100 rds through it. This is my 2nd one and I've never had any issues whatsoever with either of them. Zero malfunctions. I refinished the wood in Red Mahogany and it looks awesome. I inscribed INFIDEL in Arabic on the stock. Makes the rifle stand out. I also polished the bolt and bolt carrier. The action of this rifle is super smooth and makes the recoil barely noticeable. Rifle comes with a manual, original grip, Hogue grip, bayonet, six 30 rd steel magazines, and about 400 rds of 7.62x39 FMJ Tulamo. I can send more pictures if you would like.

#3 ·
Uh, yeah.... let me know if someone buys it. I've got a CAI Zastava that's never been fired I'd let go for that much. Heck. I'll take $300 less.

#5 ·
let's not kid ourselves, it's Charlie Weiss selling off inventory to buy some McDonalds and cake.

#6 ·
#7 ·
Sounds like a customer we just recently had. Bought a Colt LE Carbine a few weeks ago, and got 3200.00 for it on Gun Broker. He mentioned it to us the other day. He's been looking for another AR type at the Store, and, guess what he's NOT gonna get any time soon.
Freee enterprise is one thing. Having a regular supplier that he's getting em from, is another., and then sticking em on a auction site to screw the dikkins out of others.
S&W Sporters went up to 699.95 from 659.95. The distributor is sticking us a bit, but nothing like what I've been hearing to other dealers.

#12 ·
I have a WASR I've been trying to unload and have been unable to do so. Maybe the ban situation will help. Time to put it on an auction site for a grand more than I listed it for here and see what happens.

Reactions: aus71383
#13 ·
I had a WASR 10/63 modified by Century to accept a double stack mag, it was the best Jam-O-Matic I ever owned, could it have been a bolt action and not a semi auto? No I guess not because not only did I have FTE I also had double feeds on occasion.

#14 ·
For all the problems you can have in a WASR that one is very unusual. They may not be able to shoot minute of side of a barn, the sights may be canted, the woodwork may be garbage... but they usually retain the most popular AK characteristic in that they will run 100% of the time no questions asked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.