So , what "other" guns may you lose if the ban passed..... - Page 8

So , what "other" guns may you lose if the ban passed.....

This is a discussion on So , what "other" guns may you lose if the ban passed..... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I only buy guns that are on the "ban" list. Guns not on the list don't do it for me!...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: So , what "other" guns may you lose if the ban passed.....

Distinguished Member Array SCXDm9's Avatar
    I only buy guns that are on the "ban" list. Guns not on the list don't do it for me!

VIP Member Array Madcap_Magician's Avatar
    The concerning thing to me is that there are 2000+ guns on a list of guns that are exempt from the new AWB proposal.

Call me a traditionalist, but I was always under the assumption that in the US, something was legal unless it was specifically made illegal. The fact that there is an exemption list makes me cast a very leary eye at the slobbering chops of the people pushing the bill, whom I strongly suspect of wanting to add lots and lots more guns to the 'illegal' side of the list.
    Not my circus, not my monkeys.

I'll probably lose all my guns except maybe my old Stevens shotgun and a .38 snub nose.

But it won't matter because they will be prying them from my cold dead hands.

I noticed some of the posts contain information concerning the Senator Feinstein bill that are not in the bill. I have looked at the bill a few times and I do not see any language pertaining to registering them under the NFA. If anyone has found that language in the bill could you post it, thanks.

Senate Bill150
    http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/publ...f-69e69f517fb4
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Seems like a good thread to revive, since a lot of dirty water has gone over the gun-control dam since January 30th. I didn't willingly drop out of the conversation, but on January 14th I got a new hip, and spent my recuperation time writing to our illustrious elected “representatives—which, by the way is much like writing poetry on toilet paper, and flushing it down the toilet—and recruiting for the NRA. When I wasn't doing that, I was reloading ammo.

What I would really like to know is if anyone who seemed so willing to comply with a government gun-grab has had a change of heart during the six-week period since the thread became dormant. I know much of what has come down has certainly gotten my attention. I mean, who wouldn't want to jump on the “Ban the gun band wagon” after the Cruz/Feinstein confrontation? I'm going to run right out and give up my guns... for the good of the Global Community... Yeah right!

BTW - MamaMaria... you mentioned something about not wanting to be—or perhaps it was not wanting to discuss being law breakers. Whenever that feeling crosses my mind I remember:

“When wrongs are pressed because it is believed they will be borne, resistance becomes morality.”
    Thomas Jefferson
    and:

“A free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Civil Disobedience becomes the responsibility of citizens being subjected to unjust laws created by tyrants.

Remember Lexington and Concord.
    "Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves." D.H. Lawrence

None... and if I did get any of them, I would not lose them because I never had them.

Warriors/Patriots wont loose 1 weapon to the Fascist Obama regime. Only you will determine what you loose.

USMC Shooting Team
    Distinguished Pistol Shot Badge - 1986
    Texas CHL since 1996.

Iraq 2004 to 2011.
    Afghanistan 2012 to present.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckusaret View Post
    How would a weapons ban effect me? In no way, I don't own any guns.
    There is a really simple answer here... a Nationwide Ban on Fineswine...EXILE her to China, North Korea, Palestine or Syria. No return ticket, confiscate her passport on her arrival to her new country. Dispose of her investments, bank accounts, off shore accounts, in effect relegate her to the poverty stricken masses and give her a new mandate. That of malodorous Mama of Maltese manacled malpractice.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Ban is dead isn't it :)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Sponsored Links