S&W m&p9c slides

This is a discussion on S&W m&p9c slides within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'm looking to jazz up my 9c. I know they sell a 2 tone blk & dark earth color m&p. that is dark earth with ...

Thread: S&W m&p9c slides

S&W m&p9c slides

I'm looking to jazz up my 9c. I know they sell a 2 tone blk & dark earth color m&p. that is dark earth with blk slide & back strap. Since mine is all blk and I want to avoid buying a whole new gun in dark earth, does anyone know where I can purchase a dark earth slide and back strap? I checked S&W site but you can't buy seperate pieces. Thanks.
    S&W M&P 9c
    S&W 1911
    Glock 20
    Kel-Tec P-11
    Stag Arms 2T
    Benelli m2

"Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you"
    "CAPITALISM IS BOSS"  Andrew Wilkow

One way you can jazz up your slide without buying a new one is by using a crayon to color in the grooves of the M&P and S&W logos. Color over them, then use a credit card (or something like it) to scrape away the excess crayon. And bam, instant jazz.

So, use white, and the outcome will look kinda like this:

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skatalite View Post
    One way you can jazz up your slide without buying a new one is by using a crayon to color in the grooves of the M&P and S&W logos. Color over them, then use a credit card (or something like it) to scrape away the excess crayon. And bam, instant jazz.

So, use white, and the outcome will look kinda like this:

Yup, nail polish works too, gold looks really good on the m&ps, someone who did it might post a pic.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

send it off to WMD guns and get the Nickel Boron finish. I've seen a few M&P's with this finish, and its very nicely done. If you want your slide to be brown, Ceracote is what is used on the
    flat dark earth M&P's. Look for someone that specializes in Cerakoting and send it off.

Gun Coating Services
    Give to them according to their deeds and according to the wickedness of their endeavors; give to them according to the work of their hands; render to them their deserts. Psalm 28:4

Quote Originally Posted by Burns View Post
    Yup, nail polish works too, gold looks really good on the m&ps, someone who did it might post a pic.
    I did my M&P9c in green and it looks good. Used crayon, though, for now. I'll have to try gold later!

Yup. I've done it already. I used a sharpie oil based paint pen colored over and wiped excess with hoppes 9. Looks like this. Same as yours.
    Attached Images
    S&W M&P 9c
    S&W 1911
    Glock 20
    Kel-Tec P-11
    Stag Arms 2T
    Benelli m2

"Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you"
    "CAPITALISM IS BOSS"  Andrew Wilkow

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links