Gun safe recommendations

Gun safe recommendations

This is a discussion on Gun safe recommendations within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have been online researching gun safes this morning and there are very many to choose from. What quality safes can you recommend that will ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By lchamp
  • 3 Post By RETSUPT99

Thread: Gun safe recommendations

Gun safe recommendations

I have been online researching gun safes this morning and there are very many to choose from. What quality safes can you recommend that will protect firearms and valuables for 1-2 hrs in a fire. I know all safes can be compromised
    if the thieves have enough time but want the best I can afford. Thanks for the input.

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    doctorw likes this.

Patriot has the best imho. Lifetime warranty. You can get dented and scratched models for alot less too. Your paying for quality and service and they have awesome service if you lose a key or forget your combination.

Here is probably the most condensed file on what you need to know about buying a safe.
    There is a lot here...Gun Safe Buyers' Guide
    TX expat, StarPD45 and doctorw like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Like gun makes and calibers, you'll get lots of opinion here. I own a Fort Knox, but don't have anything negative to say about any of the others.

I'm a big believer in not sharing the combination with ANYONE. My youngest brother has a sealed envelope in his gun safe, with instructions and the combination to my safe, should something happen to me. I trust him with my life, my woman, my dog, and my guns. Nobody else has the combination, otherwise my safe became a locking gun cabinet.

Drove my ex wife crazy, but my guns are still "my guns", now that she's an "ex".
    " But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself... Baa." Col. Dave Grossman on Sheep and Sheepdogs.

Thanks! Between the u tube video,gun buyers guide and comments, I have the information I need to make the right choice. This forum and its members are first class!

Links