Magazine ban 2013, its happening!!!

This is a discussion on Magazine ban 2013, its happening!!! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The only politicians I seen on T.V. is standup guy John MCcain.He said that there was no need for a ban of any sorts.I have ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Magazine ban 2013, its happening!!!

Distinguished Member Array Stetson's Avatar
    The only politicians I seen on T.V. is standup guy John MCcain.He said that there was no need for a ban of any sorts.I have contacted all of my politicians and I am sad to say despite the sending several e-mails the respones are not good ! We are going to lose something.Lets hope whatever we lose is we go after next republican candadate for President to get ban overturned.I believe we made the diffierence in 2000 election G.W.Bush winning the 2000 election!

2. Remove Ads

Why can't these people leave the ones that wish to live peaceful lifes alone? Don't they know that they're awakening a sleeping giant and that the Japanese found out the hard way how violent the TRUE AMERCIAN people can be when pushed the wrong way? These poloticians think they're going to have the backing of the military, state, and local support to inforce these bands when the crap hits the fan? there's far more guns and ammo that regular civilains own and maybe willing to use it than there are police and military combined. PLUS how many of those people will turn coat even? I'm in the military and CERTAINLY WILL NOT go against my rights. Those that own guns I hope we're ready to use them against our own like those did during the civil war cause I truely don't wish to kill americans but will if I have to to protect what those that fell before me faught to let me keep. I'm sorry to say this but hope that others feel as passionate about what America use to stand for. I love my country too much to let it go to hell and wish the bus driver wasn't the one that's truely driving it right now.

Im With YOu Justintimeagain

Quote Originally Posted by nick060200 View Post
    this is the attitude that will burry us. so the next time something happens and they threaten to take everything we own away and we say "if they just take our pistols and not our long guns too, that would be a victory"

dont give them one inch folks. follow the link in the video, you can take 5 mins of your day to send letters to our officials.
    Agreed. When you are holding the ground from enemy attack, any loss of land is unacceptable. No one says "well at least they only took...." No folks. The second amendment is not to be interpreted. Heck, the whole constitution is not to be interpreted

Quote Originally Posted by justintimeagain View Post
    Why can't these people leave the ones that wish to live peaceful lifes alone?
    Because it's about control. They're not afraid of guns, they're afraid of a lack of control. They can't control you, if you're armed. They will try to control whether or not you can be armed regardless of whether or not they feel they need to be armed for their own defense.
    Hobo_Hunter likes this.

Like so many,i have been around firearms all my life.I have wrote my elected officials and got positive responses.Whether they were honest ones or not,i don't know.Everyone has the right to feel the way they do about whatever.I've seen and heard a few say,they would die, before they gave up their guns.I love guns,but I love breathing, way more, and i got to be honest and say,i'm not taking it that far.I don't think things will get that bad,but,I'm not ready for the dirt hotel,not yet.I know what one bullet feels like.One was more than enough for me,lol.

If they get even one little item banned, it is a loss for us. We dont have to compromise! There is no bargaining for our rights. 2a is what it is. Hands off.
    (4) Springfield Armory XD-40 Sub Compact
    (1) Ruger LC9
    NRA Member

"Molon labe" "From my cold dead hands"

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Emotion is the enemy of reason.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

The bans are a done deal just a madder of time. The real show will be his next supreme court justice , then the second is no longer an issue for us.
    But here is the deal he was elected by those that posted here Obama won't take your guns we saw it over and over. Threads that countered that were closed quickly.
    Now is he doing it it and many are still denying it.
    You voted for him, he was going to give you free stuff, he was going to stick it to the man. Well look in the mirror your the man.
    We are stuck with it turn them in hide them do what you think is right but he will have your guns he made that clear and they will , Outlaw,tax and regulate you till they are gone. Don't listen to me listen to him he keeps telling you but you refuse to listen.
    New york done deal
    CA up and coming
    IL. watch this one here it comes
    One after another they will fall

Understand their ways

Gentlemen and Ladies, We must have a very clear understanding in regards to who and what we are dealing with. This administration is filled with idealogues and for them the ends justifies the means. No matter what the consequences are along the way. This is the proverbial camel's nose under the tent. They will use the assualt weapons and magazine ban as a distraction. What they will try to do is regulate away our freedoms through the EPA, ATF and possibly the U.N. As an avid reloader I am very concerned about the EPA attempting to apply some kind of a lead purity standard that will make the purchase of bullets almost impossible. They will also try to stick us with some kind of a sinister ammo tax; not like the prices are high enough as it is! The high cap mags and assault weapons ban is a mere distraction to keep us away from their real objectives. Keep your heads on a swivel and stay frosty!

I thought this video was relevent to this discussion:

TwistedSweeper likes this.

Great video. I just watched the whole thing and it was quite educational.

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    If hi-cap mags are the only thing that get banned I would consider that a loss for us.

There is no "win" to any kind of a ban.
    What the Anti's just don't seem to understand is simply this: a 30R magazine for ANY AR platform is the Standard magazine for this platform. A 'true' high capacity magazine would be one of those drum style mags that holds 90R.

Now long before all this hype started on high capacity mags how many folks do you suppose had 30R mags compared to the 'drum mags'? Quite a few fewer I would say since 30Rounders cost $10-15 each vs drum mags costing $75 or more EACH. Some of us just aren't able to afford 75R or 100R or 200R drums or boxes and 10 mags of this size for each of our magazine fed weapons.

We can't ALL be engineers or doctors or work for the Sante Fe RR or new car salesmen or Oil Men or...and the list goes on and on. There HAS TO BE the folks that cut grass for a living or collect and return recyclables or pre school teachers or C store cashiers or parking lot attendants. Many here have kids that need braces or 3 teenagers eating us out of our homes or out of work due to the economy and the funds are just NOT THERE.

Back when the 50R mag first came out for the 10-22 I wanted some. TBT I wanted alot of them. But it wasn't until just last year I bought my FIRST 50R DRUM. And I still JUST HAVE ONE.
    I could get by with 4 more at a total cost of $260 (at last years prices). I'm unfortunately convinced the prices have shot thru the roof so buying 4 more is out of the question. Not to mention the fact that I have 3 10-22s.

I have to end this as my gut feelings cannot continue. I can not type what I feel is the ONLY WAY to deal with all these Anti's from the idiot from Kenya down to the lowest Anti at the bottom of the chain. To do so the Administrators would yank my chain, ban me and I would fade off into the sunset.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by firehawkv8 View Post
    I thought this video was relevent to this discussion:

I DON'T NEED SOME 2 STAR Sheriff TELLING ME I CAN'T HAVE/DON'T NEED MAGS W/MORE THAN 10R EACH. HE CAN GO TO HADES.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    I DON'T NEED SOME 2 STAR Sheriff TELLING ME I CAN'T HAVE/DON'T NEED MAGS W/MORE THAN 10R EACH. HE CAN GO TO HADES.
    Whoa, chill out. Maybe you should watch the video before commenting on it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links