Magazine ban 2013, its happening!!!

This is a discussion on Magazine ban 2013, its happening!!! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; watch this and do something: Magazine Ban of 2013 - YouTube dont sit on your hands, or let someone else fight this for you. this ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Magazine ban 2013, its happening!!!

Magazine ban 2013, its happening!!!

watch this and do something:

Magazine Ban of 2013 - YouTube

dont sit on your hands, or let someone else fight this for you. this is happening now. lets take the fight to their front door folks.
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

2. Remove Ads

Oh......just wait. There's going to be a whole lot more than just magazines banned.
    rigel42 likes this.
    "Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

Flight Surgeon, USAF
    Law Enforcement Tactical Surgeon

NRA Patron Member

If hi-cap mags are the only thing that get banned I would consider that a victory for us.

USMC Shooting Team
    Distinguished Pistol Shot Badge - 1986
    Texas CHL since 1996.

Iraq 2004 to 2011.
    Afghanistan 2012 to present.

Senior Moderator
    If hi-cap mags are the only thing that get banned I would consider that a victory for us
    If hi-cap mags are the only thing that get banned I would consider that a loss for us.

There is no "win" to any kind of a ban.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    If hi-cp mags are the only thing that get banned I would consider that a loss for us.

There is no "win" to any kind of a ban.
    yep
    Sky Pilot, SL1ckOne and GlassWolf like this.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Youtube is the video version of Facebook.
    stevenshizzle likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by SgtRick View Post
    If hi-cap mags are the only thing that get banned I would consider that a victory for us.
    this is the attitude that will burry us. so the next time something happens and they threaten to take everything we own away and we say "if they just take our pistols and not our long guns too, that would be a victory"

dont give them one inch folks. follow the link in the video, you can take 5 mins of your day to send letters to our officials.
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

VIP Member
    You and I have significantly different definitions of victory, at least in this instance.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

im going to bump this all day.

if you do nothing and you are a member here you are part of the problem. dont let someone else fight your battle and your children's battle.

i was a marine for 10 years so im use to fighting for others but, every able body needs to let their voice be heard!

and if you were able to join this forum you are ABLE, if you clicked on that link you are ABLE, if you can use a mouse and and know how to read/write YOU ARE ABLE
    bombthrower77 and PistolPat like this.

We are going to lose something. If its ONLY mags so be it. Better than everything else that is listed to be banned. I like everyone else would love to no ban at all but I do not feel that will be the case. Republicans caved on the fiscal vote. Lots of tough talk but that was it. Yes, you will lose something.

USMC Shooting Team
    Texas CHL since 1996.

Iraq 2004 to 2011.

We are going to lose something. If its ONLY mags so be it. Better than everything else that is listed to be banned. I like everyone else would love to no ban at all but I do not feel that will be the case. Republicans caved on the fiscal vote. Lots of tough talk but that was it. Yes, you will lose something.
    you cant be a half empty type of guy, think positive and be proactive. this attitude is what the liberals want. this is a war of attrition. we need to stay the course and stay motivated.
    umagooma and girlswithguns like this.

VIP Member
    Perhaps, but hopefully it won't be because too many tossed in the towel and sat on their hands. I have emailed my reps, Boehner, Portman, and Kasich, and actively encourage fellow enthusiasts to take action as well.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

also i would like to keep all these threads positive, lets not beat down a guy that says something wrong, anyone on this forum is our friend and now more than ever we need to stick together. lets gently point these men and women in the right direction and let them attack the hill!

I am currently sitting in a plywood B hut at FOB Salerno Afghanistan. I do try my best to keep up with what is happening in the states. All I have to read is internet news put out by a very biased media. I have contacted my reps in Texas and expressed my views. Democrat Congressman Gene Green lives in my neighborhood actually. All I can do from here is read and form my own opinion. I read alot more anti 2A than pro. I will be the first to admit that I do not have as many outlets to find out what is really going on as ya'll do.

USMC Shooting Team
    Texas CHL since 1996.

Iraq 2004 to 2011.

I am currently sitting in a plywood B hut at FOB Salerno Afghanistan. I do try my best to keep up with what is happening in the states. All I have to read is internet news put out by a very biased media. I have contacted my reps in Texas and expressed my views. Democrat Congressman Gene Green lives in my neighborhood actually. All I can do from here is read and form my own opinion. I read alot more anti 2A than pro. I will be the first to admit that I do not have as many outlets to find out what is really going on as ya'll do.
    Keep your head down, Sarge...come back safe.
    QKShooter and Crashoften like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links